All reviews night market city view ferry terminal nice hotel non smoking room refurbishment luggage
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Love this place when it's open late at night. Can ordered heavy meal or light meal. Love the simple porridge and it is a great place to hangout, place to enjoy, food are excellent. Price are reasonable. Depend on order price are as cheap as outside of hotel especially ordered porridge, and can be quite expensive if ordered western foods. Overall it is good.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2017

The hotel is within easy walking distance of the night market and ferry terminal. The rooms are clean and quiet but fairly basic. The breakfast buffet was good too! Every staff member I encountered was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Its comfortable, and does the job. Its a bit old, and beginning to look dated, so a refurbishment may be in order at some point in time.

I was staying in Sibu overnight for Gawai *(Harvest Festival)

There used to be a bar on the third floor, sadly this appears to be discontinued.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Hotel rooms are reasonably clean and conveniently located. I asked to add bed to my room, but when I asked for an extra bottle of water, I was told it's an extra RM5.00. Though I booked bed with breakfast, adding an extra bed does not entitle you to breakfast for third person. Housekeeper dropped by my room to give me special instructions using the door latch to leave the door open, reminding me that if I damage the door, I am liable for the door damages.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

It's definitely not a luxury hotel but with less than RM200 per night, there's nothing to complain about. We booked 2 deluxe rooms for 2 adults and 2 children (8 & 5), which is sufficient for us to stay comfortably. Car park is on level 3 in the adjacent mall which is a bit inconvenient. You need to drag your luggage down 2 flights of stairs, go into the cineplex in the mall, go across another car park before you reach the hotel lifts. Check-in is a breeze. Receptionist is very friendly.

We ordered some food from the menu provided. Food delivery is fast (about 15mins; which is faster than some 5 star hotels) and the price is very reasonable and of good taste (with home cook feel to it).

Room is clean. Nothing to complain about except the car park.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family