“The Staff went out of their way to correct an error”

Kitchenetta Delicatessen & Coffee shop
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Last year there was a misunderstanding with paying my bill at the till. My name was cleared and proof of my payment confirmed. I was however upset following this. Since then the staff have been and continue to be absolutely marvellous. I feel their action more than compensate for the original error. I love still going to Kitcheneta and love that they have moved with the times, offering gluten and dairy free choices, where others continue to refuse to offer alternatives.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of our favourite places to sit and watch the world go bye, whilst enjoying lovely food and drink.
We had the beef and horseradish baguette,the eggs Benedict with bacon and American pancakes with bacon and maple syrup.
Followed by a couple of slices of cake to share, which change every time we go.
And they love dogs.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent friendly service in this independent and locally owned cafe. Good brunch options everyone left content but eggs slightly overlooked. Will visit again when I’m in the area. Thanks.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Come here most weeks on my day off. Great service, great coffee, fab breakfasts and fab cakes. 10/10

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I'm a regular visitor to Kitchenetta and it's fab! I love the way it's evolved over the last few years and the ambience created.

The coffee (Illy) is top drawer as is the food. In addition to the lovely panini's and baguettes (love the tuna/red onion/egg) and they now do a fantastix and comprehensive breakfast menu too: Eggs Benedict, sourdough toast with scrambled eggs, porridge with blueberries/nuts etc etc served all day. There's also lots of cakes too.

Staff are lovely too as are the owners. Highly recommended.