“Take away”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We got a take out from this restaurant over the last weekend in September. Fantastic welcome from friendly staff. The food was great, would definitely recommend to friends and family

1  Thank hughandsharon

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Ate in here recently during stay at nearby Petwood Hotel. Excellent food and faultless service. Menu explained thoroughly, complimentary starters and dessert. Hygiene 100%. A plate was whisked away because of a slight blemish.
Restaurant not busy when we arrived, we were the only people in!, but quickly filled up but level of attentive service did not slip. I would stress the service was friendly and attentive.
Quality of the food superb. Only disappointment is that I live in Northern Ireland and I now know India Village in Woodhall Spa exists. A bit far to become my regular! Would thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely meal for Marissa’s 17th at the Indian Village. Thank you Sajjad for the best service ever!!!

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I arrived here on a bustling Thursday evening for a quick take away after finishing later than expected at work.
I fancied something a bit hotter than normal so I asked for the chef to add a bit more spice to my curry which he did perfectly! I cannot recommend this place enough, 5 stars!

Reviewed 23 September 2018

I have known this group of restaurants for many years and Jamal has always excelled at quality food and good customer service whether in Woodhall Spa, Horncastle or Coningsby. A group of seven visited the Woodhall Spa restaurant last night. Two of the meals were poor and staff failed to listen to our complaints. What has happened to the Indian Village standards? I have now read the reviews and many are disappointed. The two poor dishes were tasteless and the fish dish was mostly skin and not fish meat. The lamb and spinach dish looked good but lacked flavour. We were still charged for the poor dishes and no apology was offered. What has happened here? It appears poor quality ingredients and poor customer service have replaced quality dining. Someone needs to address the problems soon or more customers will be lost. You cannot let your devoted customers down.