“Ideal for the whole family”
Review of Zucci

Zucci
Ranked #8 of 30 Restaurants in Woodhall Spa
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A family run authentic Mediterranean restaurant.
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Based in the High street in Woodhall Spa it is ideal for lunch or dinner. Mediterranean themed menu offering a mixture of Italian, Greek and Turkish food. We visited on a Thursday evening and it was very popular with families.
Would recommend it for any age group; something for everyone. Staff were efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Been hear quite few times so we know what to expect Pitza restaurant with a couple of other options . Last Saturaday took the family and to be honest it was disssapointing . The menu never changes there very little choice if you don’t want Pitza I guess it works for a quick table turnaround . I had Lamb guvec I had it several times and for the price it was poor value meat n rice not a lot lamb it was tasty enough and at £14-50 not worth it similar Indian dish would have been under a tenner . My daughter n law had Bruschetta as a main I wish she had told me at the time but it was awful absolutely lathered in Balsamic vinegar !!, someone doesn’t taste the food she said it was ok but left most and had some of the kids Pitza . I would have emailed the Restaurant rather than put this on here but there no contact email on website . I would agree there doesn’t seem to be any one in charge front of house my bill was £135 with drinks so We were dissatisfied . Overall I go again for Pitza only needs a few new Turkish or Itali@n dishes

Jacqueline E, Owner at Zucci, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you but our menu changes frequently - please see earlier reviews. We are actually well known for not being a quick table turnaround as our tables are generally taken for the full evening.The email is clearly shown on the website. However no mention was made at the time to the manager or waiting staff. We do have a front of house manager, you only had to ask!! We can't rectify anything if we are not made aware that there was not enough lamb or too much balsamic vinegar. These are some of best selling dishes and we have never received a complaint like this before. Please let us know in future so we can be given the chance to serve you. We find the sentiments here are a tad insincere.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

A nice restaurant offering food from the med. good food at reasonable prices, Only downside was they had ran out of a few of the drinks on the menu, I would go back

Thank you for your wonderful comments.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing food - easily the nicest pizza I've ever had and they had no issue making changes to it. Calzone was also exceptionally good. Highly recommend both the bruschetta and sigara borek for starter. Overall great food, friendly service and nice atmosphere.

Thank you this means a great deal to all of us at Zucci.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We dined here as a group of 15, celebrating a special birthday. The manager had been helpful before we arrived, ensuring we had pre ordered using the special form on the website and was connectable by phone or e mail for any queries, as we lived 2 hours away. The staff on the night were so helpful and friendly. The service was excellent, even down to bringing the food out and calling out our names as well as the dish!
The food was delicious and came exactly as ordered. We had one problem with one of the mussels starters, as a lot of them were closed, however this was immediately rectified with a fresh portion. I can highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the area. It was fantastic !