“Excellent lunchtime visit”

Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in Woodhall Spa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

The kids didn't leave a scrap of their scampi. The wife also really enjoyed her chilli con carne but my Cajun pork was the best. Cooked to perfection with just the right amount of spice. This place is worth going out if your way for.

2  Thank danhuz

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We were staying near by for a short break when we discovered Abby Lodge Inn with it's wonderful atmosphere.
Enjoyed the food so much on our first visit we ate there 3 evenings in a row, the staff are especially friendly and welcoming, highly recommend

2  Thank Coleen T
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Been here a few times now and always had a lovely meal, lots of choice and the place has a nice feel to it will be returning!

2  Thank dianelakeland
Reviewed 23 July 2017

It is 2 years since I last wrote a review of the Abbey Lodge and I feel I need to write again. In that 2 years we have eaten there many times and the quality of the food and standard of service has never slipped. Smiles, happy greeting, great food and super service are guaranteed as is great value.

Date of visit: April 2017
2  Thank Mike J
Reviewed 20 July 2017

After having a superb day at the annual 1940 s weekend we booked a meal at the Abbey Lodge Inn. My first visit.
Pleasantly decorated,good ambiance, clean and tidy, the staff were happy and welcoming and an excellent choice of menu sat before us. All home cooked fare....... Spoilt for choice.
We all ordered different main meals and couldn't find fault, well presented and appealing, tasty fare.
The sweet menu also didn't disappoint and portions were generous.
If I could find any fault , there was a little too much cinnamon in my Home made bread and butter pudding.
Good value for money