“Nice surprise”

Trattoria Tre Colli
Price range: USD 23 - USD 46
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pane, pasta e torte fatti in casa, in un luogo dedicato al mangiar con calma. Grande varietà di primi piatti: sulla base di tagliatelle e bigoli si innesta una molteplicità di sughi di carni e verdure. La cucina è di terra, con qualche variazione marinara. Stefania Bragaglia è dal 1999 la titolare del locale, sulle radici di una vecchia trattoria di campagna. Far trovare a proprio agio i clienti è il fondamento dell’accoglienza di questo posto, dove possiamo accogliere fino a 35 ospiti ogni volta che la porta è aperta.
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Good food.. good wine.. nice people..
a wonderfull meal in a cozy italian small village.. perfect for a taste of italian life style in Verona wine region, in this small town of Sommacampagna

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

I have to admit, I'm a sucker for all food "on the wild side".

Out of a choice of snails, horse, stag (deer), fawn (deer) and bison it was a tough choice. I finally decided on horse as it is not eaten in the U.S..

However, if I could have done s mixture of them all I would have.

Fantastic is the word I use!

I also had pasta e Fagioli as a first and it was fantastic.

The house wine was a good quality-simple and a light red.

Price tag was €25

Reviewed 20 September 2015

I tried the onion soup and was pleasantly surprised. I'm used to making French onion soup but this was plain white onion soup. it was delicious and the owners were as wonderful as ever.

Reviewed 5 September 2014

After reading the reviews left by travellers we thought about visiting this place when in Sommacampagna, but unfortunately the service left much to be desired. The lady taking the orders was unfriendly and hardly took notice of us and the 10 euro lasagne, although tasty, was very small by every standard!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stopped there on our way to the airport and it was the best finale for a magic vacation
Great food great service and good prices!!!