“Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2017

I have eaten at this restaurant on a number of occasions in the past 3 years. It is one of my favorite dinner restaurants in Cittadella. Staff is courteous and efficient and the food is always tasty.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Didn't expect much from this 'Enoteca', but turned out to be very good on all accounts. Quality of raw materials, cooking, choice of wines, service, value for money.
If you happen to be in Cittadella (very nice little medieval town) you may want to pay a visit to "I Bei" (i.e. "the good looking ones" in local dialect).

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

We went for lunch, I wasn't expecting that it'll good but it was awesome taste with excellent service

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

When visiting the medieval town of Cittadella, we stopped at this place for lunch.
A nice welcome (with a documented explanation by the waiter that as a driver I could have two glasses of wine :)) in a quiet but nice place behind the enoteca (there is also the possibility of a terrace with an unique view on the Duomo but we preferred the airconditioned room inside).
A relatively small menu but with excellent suggestions and good wines all at decent prices.
The starters and main courses we had were all excellent as the wines.
In summary : a very good place I am more than happy to recommend!

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Small and relaxing restaurant with excellent service and nice pre-drinks. Food is always great the staff is very helpful