“Lovely place great hosts”
The Courtyard The Living Area
Valley View
Guest Garden
Vineyard View From Guest Garden
Our Valley
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Any
Rachel O
“Lovely place great hosts”
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

As soon as we arrived we were met by Steven and Rob. They showed us to our gites and made us feel so welcome and relaxed and what can I say the gites were beautifully done 5☆. Also the whole place is beautiful.You can tell the put there heart and sole in to it to make it what it is. After watchimg it on the tv me and my husband thought that's it let's go and see. And can I add it's a lot better when your there.
We were taken for a lovely tour around and sampled some of the wine which can I add the rose is my favourite. Even met Branston the dog (very friendly) I cannot wait till next year when we're due to go back and also taking the mother and father In law.lovely experience lovely company. Thanks for making it guys 5☆ love matthew and Rachel

Management Response
3 Jul 2017
Thank you so much Matthew and Rachel and we are delighted that your enjoyed your stay with us and our vineyard tour with tasting. You were a pleasure to have stay with us and look forward when you return with other members of your family.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing