Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2020

DO NOT BOOK!! I made a reservation well before COVID happened but after COVID happened my trip became canceled due to the airlines canceling my flights and the borders being closed. I contacted the property immediately to let them know my flights were canceled and I had no other options for rescheduling flights or rebooking. I even sent them a screenshot of the email from the airlines showing they canceled my flights. I assumed that since the cancellation was in no way my fault and my trip was still three months away, I would be allowed to cancel free of charge. I was wrong. The property told me my only option was to rebook. Due to COVID my husband and I have received a significant pay cut at work. We do not have the finances to reschedule the trip. I told the property this but they didn’t care. I am now out $600 (cancellation fee) for nothing. If I ever do get the chance to visit the Cook Islands in the future I will not make the mistake of booking this property again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2019

We booked and stayed in the house across from the beach due to price and good reviews. We only stayed for one night and barely slept. We arrived at 7pm to a house that had all the doors and windows open and the keys on the table (we had arranged a 7pm check in). The house was full of mosquitoes and had a lot of windows that didn’t shut or lock properly so mosquitoes could still get in. When we closed the doors etc we realised they were open as the house had a really strong smell of cat urine!! I had seen another review about the cat pee smell but thought it was just a one off and that it must have been fixed because other reviews were good. It permeated the whole house and we had to sleep with bedroom doors open as there were no fans in the rooms and we needed the heat pump to cool it down. Despite having sprayed all the mosquitoes, there was something in the beds that made us itch all night. The curtains were also really thin and there was lots of road noise. It had the potential to be lovely if they got rid of the cat pee smell, better curtains and cleaned it up a bit more. We ended up forfeiting our 2nd night and checking in elsewhere. It took a while to get our refund back as the owner promised. She didn’t answer her phone and we had to contact the booking company to finally get a refund. I would not recommend this house. There are much nicer and reasonably priced places on the island!!

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank 1111travelbugg
Reviewed 12 October 2019 via mobile

Bella beach best place on rarotonga. Bella beach best place to stay on rarotonga. Thanks to the wonderful staff and owners thanks anabelle, Dave, sarlia .see you all next year same time .great art work in unit 2 .cheers sandy and wayne

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2019

We stayed in the house across the road, we were unfortunately met by the overwhelming smell of cat piss. Clearly a cat had got in and sprayed somewhere in the living room so unless the doors were open, made the house stink. The house itself is basic but has everything you need plenty of towels provided which was great. The beach across the road is lovely, however if you are staying in the house or villa across the road you don’t get the lounge chairs or access to the hammocks unless no one is in one of the bungalows as they are positioned outside each bungalow and the cushions are only provided to those bungalows. The kayaks are also all up beside the bungalows so can make you feel awkward going up to get one. Overall we had a great 2 weeks this is a nice little spot to stay at just some little things that need some work.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 7 September 2019 via mobile

We booked 8 months in advance and they cancelled on us two days before we flew out because they were double booked.

We are very disappointed - this has caused our family significant amount of stress for something that wasn't our fault. We feel really let down and host offered no help whatsoever.

Date of stay: September 2019