We stayed for 5 nights in the garden studio during September. The studio was quite comfortable and very quiet, and the hammock in the garden in front was lovely. The kitchen was well equipped and the bathroom was fine.
Although there is no beach view from this unit, the view of the garden was very nice, and just a short walk to a great snorkeling beach.
We would have preferred not to use the air-conditioning at night, (didn't need it during the day) but the ceiling fan just didn't deliver. Perhaps the canopy over the bed prevented adequate air movemet.
Managers/staff very friendly and helpful and the pool and surrounds just fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royale Takitumu provides our guests with a truly relaxing, intimate, beachfront holiday with a distinctively authentic, Polynesian Cook Islands experience. Ten individual, private bungalows boast breathtaking views of Rarotonga's finest white sand beach. Royal Takitumu is a small, secluded private resort, located close to nearby sites, shops and restaurants, with services you expect from a large resort. Royale Takitumu embodies the wonderful and unique aspects of this island paradise. Royal Takitumu - Genuine. Natural. Cook Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royale Takitumu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royale Takitumu Hotel Titikaveka
- Royale Takitumu Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka