“Good food for good price”
Review of Dolce&Saladito

Dolce&Saladito
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Las Tablas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

At lunchtime we were a kind of hungry and found this nice little restaurant which serves Pizza and some Mexican food, as well as Panamenion dishes. We had Tacos and Fajitas, with a mixed salad. Unluckily the did not have Cevice as announced on the menu.
All 3 dishes were very good, combined with a friendly service.
If the place is crowded, it can get a bit noisy!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

We haven't eaten here yet,but we will. The place looks clean and the air-conditioning was great on a hot afternoon
The son of the owner was very helpful. Explaining all about the going's on in las tablas,in English
Where can you get a wonderful cappuccino for $1.25.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Very friendly, clean, and good service. We recommend the lemonade made with cane syrup a house speciality. My meat lasagna was excellent. We shared a salad which was enough for 2 people. My husband ordered the chicken and rice which he enjoyed. We definitely plan to go back.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I did not like this place before as we had terrible or no service and left! but the last few times have been great. The staff was friendly and the food was hot and reasonable time to table. We have had pizza and it was great. The Crazy burger comes with the fries in the burger with processed cheese on top...not liking that presentation but the dish was hot and yummy. Great choices on menu.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

I read about this restaurant and after finding my intended stop closed (owner sick) I decided to give this restaurant a try. I ordered the carne lasanga but was served the chicken white sauce lasagna. ( I will blame my poor Spanish. I accepted the dish and was pleasantly surprised at the good flavor and quality of the dish. Next time I will try to specify the other lasagna but was perfectly happy with this dish.
Very clean restaurant and nice wait staff. Poplar with the locals as every table inside and outside were occupied.

1  Thank BigDogPanama