“Great find in Tuscany”
other travellers have booked this property
One of the views over some of  Tuscany's gorgeous vista's as seen from the apartment.
Relax on your 8.50m by 3.50m terrace. With sun in mornings & afternoons & shade for the midday heat. A view of the facade with your own 8.50m by 3.50m  terrace.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A view of the facade with your own 8.50m by 3.50m  terrace.
The eat-in kitchen features modern facilities plus charming comfortable antique furnishings
Tea anyone? The silver tea set & porcelain china, give an English touch to your Tuscan sojourn.
The lighting is perfect for a relaxed moment
The double bed has high quality linen and goose down & / or memory foam pillows.
You will love its peace & quiet as it looks over the tiny 'borgo' (street).
Your own living room, with comfortable reading area, flat screen TV with full Sky & DVD.
Yet another bronze / crystal chandelier illuminates the traditional wood and terracotta ceilings.
A golden travertine marble floor sets the tone for the bathroom - with new, high quality fittings
The ample parking area has fabulous views over the valleys.
A view of our home from the ample parking area. Smell the scent of the French roses & lavender.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Meryl S
Bath, United Kingdom
“Great find in Tuscany”
Reviewed 7 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We are just back from a week in Tuscany where i stayed in this rental apartment a tiny village called San Ruffino and ... we loved it. Everything in the apartment was planned to give a really home from home experience even though it depends on what ones home is like - of course!

Personally I've never seen such glam curtain treatments in my life - and somehow I didn't expect this in a rental flat in Tuscany. Oh before I forget, the sheets on my bed were 500 count linen and the pillows were either goose down or memory foam - you just chose whichever you want. Nice.

We were given a really warm welcome from owners John & Luciano, who were available with suggestions for all kinds of unique trips. One of which was to drive to Porto Venere to see the sunset (about an hour 1/4 drive) ...and it was honestly stunning. Another day we drove to the Certosa at nearby Calci (less than half an hour's drive) again an incredible experience.

We found that the drive from Pisa airport to San Ruffino was really simple and took about half an hour. But it was incredible finding such a charming part of Tuscany that was virtually without tourists. That is apart from those folks paying a fortune to stay in the very grand San Ruffino Resort, which is housed within the village castle about 100 mtrs away!

By the way, the kitchen is both charming & well organized plus it has a dish washer, Bosch I think - it's rather important not to HAVE to wash a darned thing while on hol's no? By the way, the views are incredible!

My only negative experience was with the kettle ... which was taking ages to boil. But as soon as I mentioned it, a new one was produced within minutes. In fact the service was constantly excellent, and I never felt as thought I was putting them out asking for directions or suggestions. We are definitely going back!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing