Lowest prices for your stay
USD 100
View deal
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
Booking.comUSD 112
PricelineUSD 112
eDreamsUSD 112
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located in a nice typical Italian area near Malpensa air port.
Hotel was pretty busy
First impression positive with a parking at front.
Single room really small. Bathroom renovated. Air co you need to call reception to adjust.
Breakfast very basic as typical in Italy.
Staff nice and helpful

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Nicoletta S, Direttore at Hotel Scia on Martin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Michael, we are very pleased for your review.
It's a pleasure for us to have you as our client.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

decent hotel in an average location, staff on hand at all times, average authentic style rooms but well equipped, sky tv, vast but expensive minibar, rock hard beds, rooms too hot with aircon control disabled at wall and set by reception! restaurant food nice but pricey, large drink choice with a free prosecco with every meal. local town is nice.

Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank 22Atomic
Reviewed 9 April 2016

This is a quiet hotel in a quiet village. The staff were very friendly rooms were quite big with a separate area for relaxing with a TV in the bedroom and sitting room. The bed was big and comfortable. The bathroom amenities were very limited but had a good shower. This hotel is showing signs of ageing now and is in need of modernisation. The room temperature controls had a sign saying if you wish to change the room temperature please contact reception?
Breakfast was typical Italian and good enough for us.

Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank Dennis146
Reviewed 28 January 2016

I went to this hotel for one night during a trip to Inveruno for work. At first I was assigned a room in the "nice side" of the hotel. After having dinner I went back to my room and found two bugs (similar to a cockroach). The guy in recepcion went to my room with a broom and told me he had killed all the bugs in the room (I didn't believe him). I went back to the room and found another two bugs so went back to reception to complain. This happened three times with a total of 6 bugs found in only one room.

Having this happened they assigned me another room in the other side of the hotel (the one close to the street) and promised me that I wouldn't have trouble in this room. When I was about to get into bed I saw another bug crawling in the bed. I went to reception to complain and after killing it the guy assigned me the suite. When entering the suite we saw another two bugs so I decided to keep my second room (as it was smaller the probability of having hidden bugs I thought was smaller too)
This not only happened to me but also happened to my collegue who also found two in her room making a total of 11 bugs within 4 different room.

The result was that I had no sleep in the whole night and had a very long day of work the following day. Obviously I will never go back to this hotel.

PD: In the hotel's defence I will say that the man in reception was very kind and understandable, which helped in this situation...

Date of stay: January 2016
2  Thank R C
Reviewed 24 September 2014

The only hotel in Busacte.
Nice and friendly place but need to be renewed a little bit.
Traditionnal as in Italy with not a lot charm, but hotel is quite ans have a bif car parking..
A lot of people this morning and breakfast buffet was not refilled at 08h30. all was quite empty.
Not normal that only 1 person was in care of this.....
Will come again because it is conveniant for me but if I had the choice, I would go somewhere else.

Date of stay: September 2014