“Fantastic local food in a lovely Tyrollean setting”
Review of Lerchner's

Lerchner's
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2016

Probably one of the best South Tyrollean meals I have had. Everything was cooked to perfection and it was very nicely presented. Dishes are fairly large and the menu being rather long creates a real dilemma when deciding what to order. Very reasonably priced too.
On the negative side, despite having booked in advance (an absolute must), food can take a long time to arrive and I would have liked the air-conditioning to be switched on.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

The place is stunning and they have a very interesting menu. However, the staff was not very helpful when it came to cater for allergies. They could not recommend appropriate menu choices and they even brought a free starter without telling us the ingredients. Only after insisting they confirmed that it contained flour, which I cannot have. Shame as the fear of eating something containing gluten spoiled the whole experience for me.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

We visited without having a reservation so we almost didn't get to eat here. The food is excellent and the service, impeccable. As we entered the restaurant, - so used to the locals not understanding English-, I stammered the word "mangia" (eat). The young manager/waiter, gallantly suppressed a smile, and answered in perfect English. - well, that was embarrassing! but, so worth any discomfiture! This place is very difficult to find so after turning left, it is the first building to your left. You will see some children's outdoor toys next to it. Enter downstairs door.

1  Thank baker375f
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Larcener's is a no non-sense restaurant where you will find locals on the bar, and people enjoying a honest meal.
Nothing fancy but unbeatable when it comes to price/quality

1  Thank Arnaud d
Reviewed 23 October 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant because of the many good reviews on trip advisor & I don't regret doing it. The food was great and the service was super. I don't remember the name of the young restaurant manager but I would like to say a heartful thanks and a big well-done. We stayed in San Lorenzo only 2 days and we went there twice. If we stayed there more, we would have went there everyday.