Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Good fun and well run

We did the Skywire - autistic kid, and mum with a bad back which made getting harnessed up a bit... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Suzylou76
Manchester, United Kingdom
Skyline 9th Feb 2019

I was very nervous about doing this all I can say is the instructors where amazing especially James... read more

Reviewed 10 February 2019
Travellingsamji75
via mobile

All reviews zip wire eden project sky wire hang loose giant swing adrenaline junkie free fall adrenaline rush big drop great fun thrill seekers amazing experience staff were really friendly time slot safety briefing scared of heights bucket list
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My family and I decided to try the zip wire. All the staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I was really nervous about taking part but the staff really put me at my ease. After the initial nerves at the top the ride itself was an amazing experience, exhilarating, with amazing views of the Eden project, surrounding countryside and coast. We all throughly enjoyed our time at Hangloose and we will be back. I highly recommend to anyone who are into thrills.

Date of experience: April 2018
Brian P, Owner at Hangloose at Eden Project, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review, we look forward to welcoming you back soon :-)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I came to do the zip wire with my two daughters, and it was a wonderful and highly recommended experience.

We were all a little nervous, and the staff are fantastic. They are reassuring, clearly experienced and make you feel safe and at ease. The operation is incredibly well run, with queues and guests well managed.

We checked in and then headed out to get into the harnesses. You are weighed so they know what position you should fly in to manage your speed. Then you are driven up to the launch tower, which only takes 5 minutes (or less). You drive up with the others in your time slot (the three of us went with a family of four). The staff at the top walk you through the launch and it is all done smoothly and seamlessly.

Then the zip flight. And it is awesome. Such a great way to see the Eden project and surrounding countryside. A really memorable experience.

I would say this is brilliant and great value for money.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Helpful and friendly staff, plenty of experiences on offer from the Skywire to the Giant Swing. An all round superb day. We’ll be back!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We booked 2 kids onto the zipwire. Both kids have asd and the staff were absolutely amazing with them. I need to thank Sam, who was fabulous at keeping an incredibly anxious teen calm and allowing him to experience something he’d been wanted to try. I cannot praise the staff highly enough. The kids said it was the best thing they’d ever done. We spent all evening watching the videos. Great experience ��

Date of experience: April 2018

Thank you for coming and thank you for the lovely feedback :-)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Hanglooose have absolutely thrilling activities and was really well organised - lots of staff were on hand and there was almost no hanging about, we got to do our activities straight away.

Date of experience: March 2018