Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreams
USD 87
View deal
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline
All reviews tea and coffee making facilities booked a table bed was comfortable chicken schnitzel prawn cocktail francis winery adelaide
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Recommend you read the range of reviews that go from 5 stars to 1. The variability and range of experiences seems to stem from inconsistency in service, unmet expectations, and noise complaints. Comments like ‘the place is tired’ come up quite a bit. Let’s just say - we didn’t feel the love.

Room tip: By a busy road - mitigated by double glazing. You everything outside your door.
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Climber55722497993
Reviewed 9 May 2021

Having booked a table for 6 we were seated at a table for 4....
The menu online sounded delicious & for $55 a head I was expecting better that what we recieved.
The antipasto plate was more like a woolies bought jar of marinated bits & pieces poured onto the plate topped with hummus, stale pita bread & a few slices of deli meat.. a small serving for 6 people.

The first main of sholder of lamb was ok...
The second main, whole roast chook was nothing like advertised. No fresh mango chutney, No duck fat potato, the cauliflower gratin looked like chunky orange baby vomit, green beans were actually grey and no garlic butter!!

The dessert was a chocolate covered moose with a slither of strawberry & whipped cream! No vanilla Chantilly cream, no fresh strawberries & definitely no candied orange!!

Not happy with the overall experience and probably wount be back. Bit expensive for what was served & service was pretty poor!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2021

I booked a room here because I had an all day event mid week to attend nearby and didn't want to travel back to Adelaide that evening. I was looking for an inexpensive - safe place to stay which is exactly what I got. On arrival I was warmly greeted and able to check in at noon which was appreciated. Enjoyed a glass of wine in the bar with two friends.
Whilst my room was in need of a little update it was in fact very clean, the bed was comfortable, bathroom was fine and I had tea and coffee making facilities - perfect.

Next morning I explored the area and was delighted to find an excellent coffee shop for breakfast and the clothing store Woolcock in which I could have spent a small fortune. Exquisite clothing and service with amazing glass roof.

I would recommend staying at this winery it met my expectations for the price bracket.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 12 February 2021

We were in the situation on 24th January 2021 that due to fire we thought we might have to evacuate our home , I rang St Francis and they had one room available, I explained and they offered to hold it , promising to ring us if some one else was after it . We did need to get out in the end , the staff were so helpful and a very nice clean 1 bedroom unit , by the time we got there they had a cheaper one available and offered that , we were very happy to take the dearer one .

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 3 January 2021

Returning for our tenth anniversay, we were able to have the same suite we had when we were married there. It was still very clean and comfortable. It still had the same old uncomfortable lounge but it was wonderful to be back where we got married. We had a great 2 nights

Room tip: The suite under the stairs at the back is great
Date of stay: December 2020