“Very Impressed!”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Ordered for the first time tonight via Hungry House and can't fault the service or the quality of the food. Arrived within 30 mins, hot and delicious! Thank you!

1  Thank Stephen B

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered takeaway last night. I ordered a lamb madras and a Diet Coke. When it arrived there was chicken madras- which was luke warm and cold rice and naan. No Diet Coke. I rang back to tell them what was missing and they said they would deliver the correct order in 15 mins. 30 mins later they arrive but at this stage I had to reheat the rice. Would not recommend- very watery sauce and was a waste of money as I couldn't even enjoy it.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Never been around here before but work required a short stay and that required a curry! We’d originally set off for the masala kitchen place but found it’s only a takeaway not a restaurant so ended up at Saffron. We were the only customers in the place, but it was only 7.30 on a cold wet Tuesday evening so not too surprised. Starters were onion bhajis and the Saffron mix kebab - perfectly nice. Mains of achari chicken and lamb something I’d never heard of were great too. Breads and aloo ghobi also delicious. Had a good chat with the guys running the place and found them both really keen and dedicated. All in all a really good night and when we’re back around here we’ll have no hesitation in coming back to Saffron.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal at Saffron on Saturday night. The waiters were friendly and attentive and the food was outstanding. The lamb dansak and the biriyani tasted amazing. I was dubious about eating locally as I normally go into Tunbridge Wells town centre. I highly recommend this restaurant for a really good, tasty indian/persian meal.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Arrived on time, but food poor quality. Sauce was runny, flavours basic and bread partly raw. Will go back to queuing in Junakhis - food much better and same price.

1  Thank hallshome