“Fantastic tasty food and great service!!”
Review of Saffron

Saffron
Ranked #10 of 21 Restaurants in Southborough
Price range: USD 8 - USD 16
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Visited on three occasions now and each time ive been impressed, I ordered and waited to take my food home as its just situated round the corner from me. Had a nice chat with the very friendly owner and staff, They recommend food based on individual tastes and I was very impressed with the choices they made for me.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed.. would usually go to the lalipu but found out they'd closed so hunted for another in southborough.my friend and I were down for the weekend and as neither of our partners like Indian we always head for one on our annual weekend.sooo disappointed.meal was mediocre service pretty crap as they seemed to spend their time with the locals.and a lot more expensive than we would have paid at lalipu never again

Reviewed 9 October 2017

A warm welcome and lovely aromas met us as we walked in. The place was empty, WHY? Our food was delicious, I had Raja Jinga and my husband had the Lamb Jalfrezi and both were absolutely delicious. The mushroom rice was cooked to perfection and Bombay potatos and nan bread complemented our meal. We will definitely return.

1  Thank ShirlKent
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Order time 6.40pm - est delivery time 7.25pm - not yet arrived 8.10pm, with two phone calls to chase. This is just rubbish. I have no idea what the food is like - not sure we’ll even get it at this rate - but you cannot be so hopelessly unreliable these days and just keep saying “it’s on it’s way”. Advice is to give this one a miss if you want a curry in Southborough and try the Lalipu instead.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We eat at this restaurant at least twice a month, either in the restaurant or takeaway and we've been eating here for the past 5 years. The food is amazing and is easily the best curry in the area. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the prices are very good. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.