“Great Excursion!”

Cypress Outdoor Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Greetings and thank you for visiting Cypress Outdoor Adventures LLC. My name is Captain Bill and I am the owner of Cypress Outdoor Adventures LLC. On your private Airboat tour you will travel through the Everglades searching for animals in their natural habitat. Explore the back country with me and learn the history of the Everglades and the impact that man has had on the environment. Each tour is different and unique. We take different routes each tour and with 30 to 35 miles of travel you will never see the same thing twice. It is a priority that our customers have a great time and receive excellent customer service! On your private tour you will cruise the Everglades in a show quality boat. .As we cruise through the back country you will explore this untouched beauty we call "The River of Grass". Booking is required and could be done so on my website or by contacting me directly. Call today to schedule your tour. All tours are private and large parties are welcome with advance notice.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It was a great experience saw a lot of beautiful wildlife. It is nice to have a private guide that stops whenever you see something interesting and he explains things well. He will also keep you away from other tours so you arent bothered by the other boats. It was a great time and I would highly recommend him.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Bill F, Owner at Cypress Outdoor Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you so much for that kind review, I appreciate having you guys on board I had a wonderful time showing you all around!

All reviews
"his knowledge"
in 4 reviews
"great tour"
in 7 reviews
"highly recommend this adventure"
"highlight of our trip"
"interesting things"
"florida everglades"
"unique experience"

Reviewed 3 April 2018

First of all, Captain Bill is the real deal. He is an excellent captain of his boat, extremely knowledgeable about the everglades and the animals that live in it, and he is an all around good guy. My wife, our three kids, and I had a great time on our tour. There was no crowd of other people blocking our views or a visit to a souvenir store - which is exactly what we wanted. The ride and the tour were the focus and we saw a ton of alligators and other wildlife. It was definitely a highlight of our trip to south Florida. Thank you Captain Bill!! We hope to see you again in the future!!

1  Thank AlbrechtChi7

Hello Albrecht, I appreciate those kind words and the thoughtful review. It was such a pleasure to have you guys onboard and I had so much fun! Thank you for the opportunity!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Captain Bill was fun and caring. He loves what he does and he takes care of his clients in a way that makes them feel special. We would go back again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hello Chuck, I appreciate those kind words, I am so pleased that you guys enjoyed yourselves and it was such a pleasure to have you onboard!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Beautiful day in the EverGlades! We Saw a ton of Alligators, Birds, and Fish! Our kids went along and really enjoyed the AirBoat Ride! Bill our Guide was great!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for that kind review, I had a wonderful time with you guys and I am so pleased that you enjoyed yourselves! I thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Such a highlight of my stay in Florida!
4 of us went on the 2-hour tour and we all had the most amazing time with captain Bill! First I chose Cypress because I wanted a private tour for 4 pax and Bill turned out to have the best price (most of his competitors charge 375$ for 2 and an extra 50 or 75$ pp on a 4 people basis) AND great reviews. Bill was great fun and ao knowledgeable about the Everglades. We saw dozens of gators, from cute tiny ones to pretty big boys. And thousands of birds. This is such a great tour to see something really typical of Florida, with great wildlife and scenery. I would highly recommend this excursion. I also believe the 2-hour is a must to really make the most of such a unique experience. Thanks again Bill for the fun and pics, we had a blast!

Hello Elsa, I appreciate those kind words, I had a wonderful time with you guys and it was such a pleasure to show you guys around!