Taha Tai Hotel(Hanga Roa)
USD 286
Taura'a Hotel(Hanga Roa)
USD 162
Kaimana Inn Hotel & Restaurant(Hanga Roa)(Great Value!)
USD 222
USD 120
USD 274
USD 227
Hotel Manavai(Hanga Roa)
USD 156
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Puku Vai(Hanga Roa)
USD 240
USD 211
USD 200
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 237/night.

Hostal Tojika(Hanga Roa)(Great Value!)
USD 110
  • Beachfront
USD 620
All reviewswatch the sunsetplace to stayminute walkthe ownereaster islandhot waterher husbandpretty standardwalking distanceocean viewother guestssmall kitchenenjoyed my stayisland tourpleasant stayjuicebreakfast was included
Reviewed 23 May 2011

After several schedule changes and delays (weather, construction at the Mateveri Airport, and schedule changes by LAN Chile) we finally made it to Easter Island. Patricia (owner's daughter) met us at the airport, greeted us with the customary (and beautiful) leis, provided a brief tour of Hanga Roa with several restaurant recommendations, and delivered us to our triple-bed room/cabin at the Mananui Inn. The room was equipped with 3 double beds, small television, refrigerator, fan, and private bath (with plenty of hot water). Full kitchen facilities are available at the end of the building. Outside the room had a small porch with table and chairs overlooking a nice garden. The Inn is situated in the Tahai District, next to the Tahai Complex, which is an excellent first site to explore and enjoy a sunset. We visited this site twice during our stay. The Inn is situated away from the center of town but most restaurants and shops aren't more than a 15 minute walk. We rented a vehicle from Patricia ($60 U.S. per day), it was a Daihatsu similar to a Suzuki Samarai. Breakfast at the Inn was much more than the usual continental breakfasts I've had elsewhere. Each morning was a different main dish, fruit juice, rolls, coffee (nescafe), ham and cheese. We found there to be enough that we made sandwiches for lunch while out exploring. Our 4-night stay was a great experience and I recommend the Mananui Inn to others.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Relentless_Traveler
Reviewed 27 January 2011

We stay for a week for Christmas. The owner, Vicky, is a wonderful woman that make us as to be in her home. The Rooms are cabins: clean, full of sunlight. We stay in a large house with accomodations for 7, two bathrooms, full kitchen.
If someone will travel with children bring all the supplies for cooking in the cabin. The only airline that reach the Island, LAN, allows 46 kg per traveler. Yes, the double than normal tourist flights. So, go to the supermarket an fill bags... The island is expensive because all is airborne from the continent.
If you like a little of magic in Paradise, go to Ester Island an stay in Mana Nui Inn

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Eugenioaries
Reviewed 9 December 2010

The Mana Nui Inn is a family affair. Exciel and Bicky were excellent hosts..picked us up at the airport, treated us to a fish barbecue with other guests,showed us the town and answered all questions. Patricia donned an authentic costume for the annual fete on the beach beneath the Moai. She danced beautifully and stole the show. Far better than any dancers I've seen in Hawaii or Tahiti. The Inn's location was close enough to town to make it very accessible and only a five minute walk to the beach and the Moai that most of us see on postcards. Breakfast every morning on the front porch was great. Years in the city made me forget how nice it is to awake to crowing roosters..and lots of them. I've lived on four continents, have been around the world several times, and have 65 countries under my belt, so I guess some may say I know what I say when yarning about travels. If you want the Fairmont then go to San Francisco. Some people are never satisfied..I am never disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2010

Close enough to town to walk, far enough away to get a good nights sleep. I could see the ocean from my porch. I stayed 11 nights and the sleeping was good. The bed was comfy and the sheets clean. Plenty of hot water for the shower because they heat the water with solar collectors. The room is cleaned each day. The breakfasts were very good. Always looked forward to the breakfasts. All the people involved with the Inn I liked. I met several world travelers during my stay there, and nobody complained about anything. Recapping: good sleep, good eats, stay clean, good view and friendly staff.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2010

Bicky, Exciel, Patricia, Susana & Monica were just fantastic to me! They are extremely knowledgeable about the island, truly hospitable and really went out of their way to make sure the trip was everything I wanted. Despite rain, manual transmissions, and the confused tourist I was (am) they made sure everything went smooth as silk for me! I am a woman and prefer travel alone as I do a lot of photography - an activity guaranteed to ruin anyone else's day. They didn't even blink at my insanity! The room was always spotless (thank you Monica!) the food excellent, and they hosted a fantastic barbeque for all the guests! It was great. I highly recommend this hotel. Right across the street from Tahai Ahu platform and within an easy walk to town. Very fair price for the quality.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo