Firstly I will say the room itself was more than satisfactory- it was clean and comfortable and situated in a great spot.
A few things I wasn't overly impressed with:
- the wifi didn't work and when I went searching for someone to help me nobody could be found
- I requested a tour months in advance via their website and never got a response. I ended up booking with another company
- I requested an airport pickup however received no confirmation. Was pleasantly surprised when someone was waiting with a sign, some confirmation would have been good
- no hot water. This was especially inconvenient as it was big cold and raining during my visit. Once again nobody could be found when I was looking for help.
- finally when I went to check out and organise transport to the airport once again nobody was to be found. (Not even for me to pay my bill)
I had booked this place based on reviews of how accomodating gerome and his team were. While on the island I discovered he was facilitating a large group of French tourists and as such perhaps this was the reason nobody could be found and I couldn't receive any support.
I would definitely do Easter Island again however I would be more inclined to stay somewhere with a better focus on the customers actually staying at their establishment. More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking