Lowest prices for your stay
USD 75
View deal
Hotels.com
USD 75
View deal
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
eDreamsUSD 75
Agoda.comUSD 75
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

No wifi all 5 days we were there. However, it was working in other places on the island. While trying to connect, we were getting msg that there is outstanding balance on the account. Apparently, nothing could be done to fix it....

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2016

We stayed in an upstairs balcony room with sea view and en-suite. Wi-fi, fridge, tea and coffee available in rooms. Continental breakfast available downstairs.

Jerome is extremely helpful, and is also a qualified guide. Most of the clientele comes from France, but Jerome speaks several languages fluently including English. He met us at the airport and gave us a guided tour of Hangaroa, and at the end of our stay drove us to the airport.

There is a cafe next door which is open for lunch. The main village is 15-20 minutes' walk away.

Room tip: There are two rooms above the dining room that have a sea view & balcony.
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Jerome is a wonderful host at this property. He picks you up at the airport and they have a friendly bed and breakfast. He knows the island and is a very knowledgeable guide for much less money than other island companies and guides. He also made sure three other guests and I had front and center seats for the Polynesian dance then introduced me to some of the performers after the show. He is fluent in French, Spanish, English and Rapa Nui.

Room tip: Ask for second floor with ocean view
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

I was very lucky to stay at "chez Jerome". I stayed there around 10 days and felt part of the tribe very quickly. Jerome and his family/friends/staff is very welcoming. They do everything to make you feel good and happy in the place.
The rooms are clean, simple but cosy, with all necessary amenities.
My room had a sea view and a daily visit of the cat (which I loved).
Renting a car, scooter is recommended on the island as you have to travel from South to North, East to West to visit all the places.
You could ask them anything and they would make it happen - diving, horse riding....
I can only recommend the place and would definitely go again!!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 February 2016

I was really surprised to be so disappointed after reading other reviews. I really wish we had made a different selection. The location is manageable, but a little far out of town for most people's tastes I suspect. The rooms were not very clean, they were extremely hot with no fan, the owner was not at all welcoming. I thought maybe we were just having a bad experience because of some kind of anti-American sentiment but a French couple was equally disappointed. My advise to any traveler is to blow some money on a nice resort/motel. It is a splurge that is worth it on this vacation. Also, the 'restaurant' is far more costly than any other place we ate and there are no bike rentals at the hotel.

Date of stay: January 2016