Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.com
eDreamsUSD 139
PricelineUSD 139
CheapTicketsUSD 120
Orbitz.comUSD 120
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Located on a small hill, with a resort style appearance - 4 beach reclining chairs outside the rooms, great for star gazing. Grateful for the clear skies and the not so light polluted area, I managed to take a picture of the Milky Way!!

Also about 3 minutes walk from a tour agency, which was super helpful for us when we were able to make last minute, same day reservations for the tour. (We went during May - off peak season! Would not recommend last minute reservations during peak periods)

More like a hostel where breakfast is served on a long table shared with other guests. Allowed us to know other people, who were very friendly and warm!

Language barrier with the staffs could happen, but we managed to convey the idea to them, sometimes with a little help from the other guests we met during breakfast.

Cleanliness of the rooms can be improved - occasional small bugs found in the toilet but its all part of awesome nature! so no worries about that. Cleaning lady helped to organize sheets every single day and change towels as long as we place the towels on the chair.

There were hot water everyday, just had to wait awhile for it. Wi-Fi may not be the best, slow most of the time.

Hugo granted us late check out without extra charges since they were not expecting any more guests in our room that same day. Again, fortunate for us since we went during the off peak season. Might not be able to have late check out during peak period - which is understandable.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NatalieK2517
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Be careful! The owner of the hotel is a crook! The hotel withdrew money from the card twice! The staff did not allow us to do check out until the hotel charge $ 820 from credit card second time. We almost be late for the flight. This hotel almost broke our travel plan and practically exposed us to the risk of being late for an international flight from Santiago to Rome. The next day I wrote in support of the booking.com portal and attached an extract from my bank with transactions. The booking.com began to deal with this illegal action of the hotel. The next day the owner of the hotel wrote me a letter with apologies and acknowledgment of the fact that he mistakenly withdrew the payment twice. And that the operation was canceled. But the money was blocked, then withdrawn from my balance. And nothing has been returned yet. The owner of the hotel is Hugo Edmunds Paoah. He organizes such illegal ways of taking money and cheating clients. And it happened a second time with this hotel. There were two of us in the beginning. We booked one room back in 2017. The hotel withdrew the money twice then I managed to get the owner to return the erroneously withdrawn money. Then my companion decided to take his friend, and I decided to take my wife. And we booked another room in this hotel. And again the hotel withdraws money twice. To date, money has not been returned. Be careful! Do not deal with scammers! I also ask the booking.com to pay attention to this hotel and exclude it from its booking system, so as not to expose guests to the risk of being deceived, robbed and late for the plane.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ultexplorer
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I had booked a room in your hotel for ..... days . It was good and bitter experience I had while I had lodged in your hotel. When the moment arrived for me to check out , I had bitter experience not from your hotel staff rather from the bus driver whose duty was to take the customer till the airport. Avtullay 12 noon was supposed to be the right check out time but that driver was insisting me to check out by 11 am. I was shock but even then I check out as he had asked me to do so. But unfortunately he was again bullying me for not reaching in time though I had reached at the right time . As i was in hurry to check out , I had left some of my personal belonging in your hotel . All due to that driver who seems to be in hurry to leave the customer early and finish off his duty . It would definitely leave a bad impression for your hotel in the long term . So I personally requesting you to find out that driver and take the needful action . I hope you have understood my situation and take the action .

Reza Askari

Thanking you

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Victoria is on a small rise just off the main street (the main street with some restaurants and shops is right around the corner, another 5-10 minutes walk to the harbour), with views over the sea from the lawn and from the "superior" rooms. The staff picked me up from the airport and they were generally quite friendly and helpful - the guy who runs the vehicles is very good at English, with the others you really need to use Spanish but they are still helpful. Room was fairly nice - large with a table and chairs to enjoy the view, TV, fridge. Bathroom was older style but ok apart from the dodgy shower head that moved with the pressure, so you had to get the perfect pressure to get it to aim properly. Also had a cold shower one day. No aircon and it can get hot so you have to rely on the wind - it has big screen doors but the room's not designed to get a cross-breeze, plus leaving everything open at night might mean you get disturbed by the dogs and roosters. The wifi was pretty much useless - everything's slow on the island but if you have a phone connection, that should be much faster than the hotel's wifi.

Breakfast is basic and runs from 8:30am-10am. They have a rickety old Suzuki Jimny that you can rent for $40,000 per day (they have no bicycles but there are shops on the main street with them). They did a load of laundry for $11,000 but it took them 48 hours to return it.

It's fairly basic but it's still more appropriate to the price than some hotels I stayed at in mainland South America, so I suspect that Victoria is a good option for Easter Island.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Hotel Victoria is like a basic motel but with airport transfers and breakfast included. This choice is better for independent travellers than for visitors who need more service. It is located on a hill, so some rooms have views of the ocean. The location is set back from a street only about a block from Latam airline's office building that is the landmark on the main street of the small town. It is convenient to walk to stores, historic sites, restaurants, etc. The rooms have basic bathrooms and no air conditioning.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple