“Best Indian restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fine dining
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Easily the best Indian restaurant I have ever been to. The food was amazing and nothing was too much trouble for the friendly staff who made us feel very welcome.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (404)

Reviewed 10 September 2021

We have just come home from evening meal and I had to take time out to say it was absolutely amazing, myself and my husband enjoy our curries and eat out twice a week, our curries tonight were the best either of us have ever eaten. The staff are so welcoming and attentive restaurant is very clean.
Can’t wait to go back again this is definitely our go to place from now on.

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 1 September 2021

Raj and the team always give good service and sure if enough if you wish to engage with them they are happy to engage back. Food is always on point !

In addition they keep the place in tip top condition !

Reviewed 31 August 2021

Took my family here for an evening out and was very pleased.

We arrived at 7 and were greeted by Raj and his friendly staff. Before we had even got to our table we were offered drinks which was very pleasing.

The food was excellent and very well presented. By far the best food I have ever had at an Indian restaurant. Although the restaurant was busy the food still arrived quickly.

At the end of the meal we were offered liqueurs as well and throughout the meal we were constantly being checked upon.

The food was brilliant and the staff made us feel very welcome. It was a great night out and we will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2021

My wife and I arrived on time for our Sunday lunch reservation. We were nervous about going out during covid but had booked a table by the window so felt we would relatively safe. We had to search fir a staff member so we could be seated. We were the only customers in the restaurant despite it being 12:30. He recused to seat us but wouldn’t say why and forced us to sit in the cramped lobby area. I asked why we couldn’t sit at out table considering it was ready and waiting. He just said to wait. 15 minutes later our friends arrived and we were finally allowed at our table.

Throughout the meal, the staff, and there were plenty of them, seemed to be disinterested in their customers. We had to twice, walk to the bar to get some attention after orders weren’t delivered.

I like this restaurant and love their food, but I will not, especially in these stressful times, be treated like a burden rather that a paying customer. We will not return to Haweli until such time as we hear that the service has improved. I refuse to spend money where I am made to feel more stressed than I am already.