“Great coffees, lunch,service and atmosphere”
Review of Elements at Montville - CLOSED

Elements at Montville
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Restaurant,Cafe,Tea House,Coffee. Located a few minutes from Montville township on Kondalilla Falls Road. Our teahouse boasts views into the Kondalilla Valley
Reviewed 14 December 2020

We had lunch here two days ago and were amazed at the interior. The food was beautiful as was the coffee and my wife enjoyed foraging through the 1000's of little nik naks around the
premises. I believe they do good breakfasts but we didn't try
it this trip.

Date of visit: December 2020

Reviewed 20 October 2020

We had a fantastic lunch here after doing the Kondalilla Falls Circuit. I had their corn fritters which were very tasty and served with lovely fresh salad vegetables. My husband had their burger with crisps which he thoroughly enjoyed. Definitely worth pre-booking so you are sure of a table

2  Thank MarjofromBrissie
Reviewed 2 September 2020 via mobile

WOW this place was absolutely incredible. The tea, food, view, customer service, atmosphere, everything about our experience was amazing. I can’t wait to go back!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 23 August 2020

Eclectic, excellent food and coffee, fantastic hosts. Loved it. My wife and I costed up on the couch, and didn’t want to leave!

Reviewed 10 August 2020

My partner and I have been coming here for four years on our special occasions and it never leaves us disappointed. The menu is simple yet boasting with local flavour and flare. The quality is evident in every bite. The wide selection of tea and cakes with a view is unbeatable. The gift shop with friendly staff is just the cherry on top. A definite favorite!