โ€œHappy birthday to me ๐Ÿ˜โ€
Review of Elements at Montville - CLOSED

Elements at Montville
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Restaurant,Cafe,Tea House,Coffee. Located a few minutes from Montville township on Kondalilla Falls Road. Our teahouse boasts views into the Kondalilla Valley
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

What an amazing suprise my best friend had installed for me for my birthday....the yummest of high teas and the best massage eva!!!! I was totally relaxed and full from all our goodies....i will definitely be back and to suprise my mum and also my best friend in return as she had an amzing time as well we were looked after and the shopping and looking around at all the goodies to buy wow....just beautiful thank u for an amazing day and we will see u very soon xox

6  Thank Feejoey

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Found this little gem just outside the Montville township. Coffee was great as were the cakes. Spectacular views, superb service and an interesting array of gifts. Highly recommend you take the drive out of the town and enjoy this place.

6  Thank M J
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

The vegie lunch I had here was one of the best Ive tasted. Well worth a visit even for just a chat with the owner whether hiking as I was or visiting Montville

6  Thank bmw02rally
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We found this hidden gem and glad we did! We were lucky enough to have the high tea and it was amazing. Great selection of sandwiches, beautiful tasting sweets and that fig and ginger scones... so good! To top it off the coffee was amazing. We can't wait to go back and try the menu. Cute little place with a relaxing setting and friendly service!

7  Thank adventurenwine
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great meals to cater for all tastes, lovely high teas (even cater for GF's) and fantastic staff, seriously what else could you ask for!

Date of visit: June 2018