Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Monica S
Gold Coast, Australia

Lovely Winter Getaway

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Aug 2015
We love Montville Provencal. We have been coming to this B&B for the past 10 years. I love the summer time as we spend our time relaxing around the very private pool and beautiful gardens. Two weeks ago we were very fortunate to be able to stay for a long weekend. It was quite cold at night and we made full use of the wood fireplace. I had to call Tony up as we were not familiar with lighting fires. Tony happily lit our fire and gave us instructions on how to keep it going. The fire lasted us into the early hours of the morning. The rooms are beautifully furnished and very cosy. Our Queen size bed was very comfortable. Breakfast in the mornings was just amazing. Would definitely recommend. Sitting outside our room in the morning sun overlooking over the pool. So relaxing. We walked to the main street afterwords. A easy 5 minute walk into town. The owners Laura and Tony are wonderful hosts and nothing is too much trouble. We would recommend this B&B to everyone and can't wait for our next long weekend. Glenn and Monica
Date of stay: August 2015
    AU$402
  • eDreams
2.0 km from Montville Boutique BnB
View more hotels in Montville
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2015

I thought I would respond to mistersofty's recent review. My wife and I have visited Montville Provencal on many occasions and have never encountered any of the problems mentioned in the review. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but it also doesn't mean they are correct. He describes his room as a French prison. If that is the case then incarcerate me now! The rooms are large and airy and have a lovely warm feeling which immediately sets you at ease. Not sure why he could not drink out of the taps, very strange! We have never had any problems with either the fire place or the air conditioning. As for the beds they are clean, warm and extremely comfortable. The hosts have always been welcoming and we would have no hesitation in recommending the Montville Provencal as one of the best places we have stayed. In my experience I genuinely believe that my review is a much better reflection of the accommodation. Well done to the hosts and we will be back as soon as we can!

Date of stay: January 2015
2  Thank Sean H
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

I love this place, the hosts, the rooms and the atmosphere. It's the perfect place to stay when at Montville. It feels like you are tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the Main Street yet still within walking distance to everything.

I highly recommend Montville Provencal to anyone who wants to enjoy a stay in the Sunshine Coast hinterland.

Date of stay: April 2015
5  Thank Paula C
Reviewed 14 July 2015

Provencal is absolutely lovely. Huge comfortable room, slow combustion fire, spotlessly clean and excellent breakfasts. Our hosts were absolutely lovely, very friendly and happy to offer suggestions about places to eat and things to do. Would recommend this B&B to everyone. Quiet location but close to the main street of Montville.

Date of stay: July 2015
5  Thank Shazza1972
Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

Spent the weekend at this lovely accomodation. After making it through the wild weather a warm welcome awaited us. Even more appreciated was the wood burning stove which not only warmed us but provided a nice accompaniment to the in room spa. Had a lovely weekend exploring Montville and surrounding areas. Would definitely recommend a stay here. It is a short walk to town. Luckily the weather improved and I enjoyed an exhilarating swim in the pool, not too cold but then I am Scottish. Definitely the first in the season to use the wood burner ? The last to use the pool.

Date of stay: May 2015
4  Thank GaryBDiss
Reviewed 1 January 2015

My husband and I stayed at this wonderful place on 16th Dec and were most appreciative of the extra attention we were shown by the owner. Firstly we were greeted with open arms, even though we had arrived over an hour earlier than booked. Our room was spacious and stocked with goodies complete with a balcony overlooking the pool. Breakfast was booked for 9:30am and to our surprise a laden trolley of cereal, juice, coffee, tea and freshly baked breads and pastries arrived personally served to us whilst sitting on the balcony. I have never experienced a breakfast that had been prepared by someone who truly enjoyed looking after their guests. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: December 2014