Lowest prices for your stay
AU$160
Fully refundable before Sun, 10 Mar
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2023 via mobile

Members of a club went to Montville to celebrate‘Christmas in July. I opted to stay in a studio at the Montville Holiday Apartments and I was not disappointed. The studio was very roomy with kitchenette, lounge, bathroom and double bed. It even had another little room with two single beds. It also had a pool and barbecue area. It was close to the main road of Montville but it was quieter with less traffic. Although it may be a little dated in decor, it was very clean and comfortable.

Room tip: There is ample parking on site. The Bar and Grill restaurant in Montville offers a free pick up and return service from these apartments.
Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Joelle G
Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

Old world charm with more than enough room for a family. The room had a well equipped kitchenette with all the basics for self catering. The beds were super comfy and perfect after a long day exploring. Nice touches including a dvd player with a selection of videos to watch. Internet is sketchy but that wasn’t a big issue. We came here to get away from screen time anyway. Clean throughout.

Room tip: Parking was a little tight although this was mainly due to others parking inconsideratley and taking over more than their allocated space.
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2022

I recently stayed for 2 nights in a 2 bedroom mountain view apartment upstairs. I booked directly by phone and paid $236 for 2 nights midweek for 2 people.This included a small discount as a repeat customer. It was very clean,quiet and comfortable.Good wifi.Undercover parking is a bonus.

Room tip: Upstairs mountain view room recommended
Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 21 January 2021

I booked a three night stay with two room mountain view apartment for myself, my sister and my daughter. (Bedroom 1 Queen bed, 2nd bedroom 2 singles & a fold out queen sofa bed). Our unit had only one double bed in each room and no fold out queen sofa. We ended up being given a rickety iron roll away bed for two out of the three nights. I had paid extra for a mountain view room (garden room is a lower price) and the view was amazing! We tried to spend time out on the balcony enjoying the view and the amazing birdlife. Unfortunately this enjoyable activity was continually cut short by the couple smoking on the balcony from the next door unit. We rang the manager twice about this and got a small $30 discount at checkout. This was the only break away we had since the beginning of last year and I wish I had booked somewhere else instead!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

The unit we were in was tired and could do with make-over. Nice view from balcony and about 1 km to Montville centre however lounge chairs were low and uncomfortable, no airconditioning in bedrooms for those hot nights, limitted free internet but can pay for more, some tiles in bathroom were broken and need regrouting, patches/painting required, combined shower/bath, TV rather small, all of which may not suit those travellors expecting some quality accomodation.

Date of stay: December 2020