Lowest prices for your stay
AU$167
Fully refundable before Sat, 24 Feb
AU$160
Fully refundable before Sun, 25 Feb
Get rewarded with One Key
Priceline
AU$167
Fully refundable before Sat, 24 Feb
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2022

I recently stayed for 2 nights in a 2 bedroom mountain view apartment upstairs. I booked directly by phone and paid $236 for 2 nights midweek for 2 people.This included a small discount as a repeat customer. It was very clean,quiet and comfortable.Good wifi.Undercover parking is a bonus.

Room tip: Upstairs mountain view room recommended
Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 21 January 2021

I booked a three night stay with two room mountain view apartment for myself, my sister and my daughter. (Bedroom 1 Queen bed, 2nd bedroom 2 singles & a fold out queen sofa bed). Our unit had only one double bed in each room and no fold out queen sofa. We ended up being given a rickety iron roll away bed for two out of the three nights. I had paid extra for a mountain view room (garden room is a lower price) and the view was amazing! We tried to spend time out on the balcony enjoying the view and the amazing birdlife. Unfortunately this enjoyable activity was continually cut short by the couple smoking on the balcony from the next door unit. We rang the manager twice about this and got a small $30 discount at checkout. This was the only break away we had since the beginning of last year and I wish I had booked somewhere else instead!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

The unit we were in was tired and could do with make-over. Nice view from balcony and about 1 km to Montville centre however lounge chairs were low and uncomfortable, no airconditioning in bedrooms for those hot nights, limitted free internet but can pay for more, some tiles in bathroom were broken and need regrouting, patches/painting required, combined shower/bath, TV rather small, all of which may not suit those travellors expecting some quality accomodation.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bradwJ1690OH
Reviewed 29 November 2020

We were meant to stay for 3 nights and was looking forward to staying here after seeing so many great reviews. However upon arrival once we got our keys we checked out our garden view apartment and to our dismay it smelt disgusting in there. It was as though some with extremely bad body odour had stunk out the living space and then the toilet smelt awful as though someone had freshly gone to the toilet. We told the person at reception and he agreed it smelt and handed us Glen20 and was on his way. We thought we’d air it out and the smell would leave. After an hour we headed off for dinner came back and it was just as horrid! After travelling 5+ hours with a toddler my husband and I were over it and to top it off the oven was on and my husband didn’t realise and burnt himself. We ended up packing everything that night and finding somewhere else to stay. No sympathy from the people working there when we said we weren’t staying due to the disgusting smell, we ended up being charged for the night but got the other 2 nights refunded. My advice check the room before paying in full and if it smells horrid then leave because it’s unlikely the smell will leave, hopefully you will get your all your money back.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2020

We stayed there for one night while hiking at Kondolilla Falls. The apartments was one of the most beautiful and well kept places we've stayed in. Someone obviously have put together the units with love and care - there were little touches of comfort and homeliness. From paintings, to plants, luxurious towels and soft pillows. The place was immeculately kept and had everything we needed to make it a very comfortable stay. The kids loved the dvd collection and watched a movie at night. There was a fireplace (some rooms have real fireplaces we had an electric one that looks like a real one but still very cosy). The staff were friendly and check in was a breeze. The compound was lovely adn well kept. Lots of places to sit around for a coffee or have a bbq. The pool looked inviting but we didn't try it as it was winter. The views over the mountain was lovely. Overall, a beautiful and relaxing stay ...felt like home away from home.

Room tip: Choose a mountain view room if you can
Date of stay: July 2020