“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Flame Hill

Flame Hill
Ranked #10 of 26 Restaurants in Montville
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2016

I visited for lunch with my team and was very impressed with the food, service and wine. The tasting plate was the best part of meal and came with all different types of meats, cheeses and accompaniments.

I had The Station for lunch and the cut of beef was rump, it was quite hard to eat and quite chewy. That was the only part of the meal I wasn't impressed with. I had the Pavlova for dessert and it was good. My team had the sticky pudding and they raved about it.

I will definately be back for the tasting plate and to try the small plates.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

As the weather had turned a bit yucky we thought we would see what was available around Maroochydore. My husband enjoys a glass or ten of wine so wondered if there were any wineries in the area. Coming from the southern states we were a little dubious about the quality of wine in Queensland but we were more than pleasantly surprised with flame hill vineyard. We had a lovely girl serve my husband some tastings and explained how and where the grapes come from for their varieties offered. Of course we walked away with having a dozen delivered to our home. By joining the loyalty option the cost of the delivery was absorbed with the benefit we received.
Certainly oh worth a visit - you too might be surprised!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

They don't just make good wine but the food is amazing. We had lunch here before and breakfast - all fantastic. The best Sunday breakfast/brunch in the Hinterland by far - organic & fresh. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Myself and my wife, and a mate and his wife, road up there on SUnday on our motorbikes from Brisbane and pulled in for brunch.
A really good feed, a smashing glass of bubbles and really good service.
Well worth the effort, and will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I came here with my Husband after looking at a number of properties in the area - planning on being locals one day - and it surpassed every expectation. We called used after 10:30 to make a lunch reservation and they were so accommodating. The food is spectacular - we both had 'The Station' and recommended Shiraz with our meal.

They offer the 1st three tasting for free and my husband and I loved everything we tasted. Wild Child is like summer in a bottle and Summersalt was sweet and refreshing (we got a bottle of both) and my husband loved the ports and dessert wines.

We can't wait to come back.