Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Amazingly well appointed cottage with a view to die for. First off dealing with the owners is easy and they are so accommodating. Fresh scones on arrival, fresh flowers, fresh croissants of a morning are you seeing the trend...fresh air ahhh. Basketful of goodies to see you thru with such a well appointed room I could have stayed for a week. Spa bath with a view, tv,dvds,music, wood burning fire place. Comfy bed with great pillows. Nespresso machine and the best thing the sun drenched large deck with views forever. This is a great cottage to do nothing in, however we were rushed off our feet with a wedding so we will be back to enjoy more lazing around with the resident Kookaburra! Thank you for a wonderful stay, we thoroughly enjoyed it. xo

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights here and it was stunning!
The cottages have only been reopened for a few weeks and the owners are lovely and very helpful.
On our arrival there were fresh flowers in our cottage, a fruit bowl, and a breakfast basket filled with everything you could want for your stay.
An added bonus was freshly made blueberry muffins each morning as well delivered to our cottage!
The room was beautifully appointed with great attention to detail, and the balcony was quite large with stunning views.
We will definitely be back again!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 479kathd
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Stayed here for a long weekend. It was well set out and had everything you could want including a large selection of DVDs. Even though you had to be careful with food on the verandah we loved the kookaburras coming down to check out what was on offer. It wasn't as close to Montville as we had hoped so wasn't a safe option to walk to shops and eateries. Montville cafe will pick you up and drop you back which was great and the driver was very friendly and helpful. One thing to be aware of if you stay at Monbii is that the driveway and parking suit a small car otherwise consider parking at top of drive.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alison V, Owner at At Sunrise Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Hi Penny M
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again in the future
Kind Regards

Alison

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

Stayed at Monbii this week, and I can happily say that it was a perfect stay. Could not fault a single thing. Amazing views, new and clean, great breakfast brought to us in the morning. Private. This place definitely deserves the good reviews and I would recommend it to everyone.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alison V, Owner at At Sunrise Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2015

Hi StephanieC
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! So glad you enjoyed the cottage and your time with us.
Hope to see you back sometime.
Kind regards
Ali and Matt

Reviewed 23 April 2015

I stayed at Monbii for two nights over the Easter weekend. It was heaven! There are two individual cottages with private balconies and uninterrupted views for the valley and all the way to the ocean. I arrived just after 3pm and and met one of the owners, who provided me with my key, let me know when breakfast would be delivered, asked if I needed the wi-fi password and then left me to it. As others have stated, I didn't see her again until I checked out.

I stayed in cottage 2. As you enter this cottage you immediately see the spectacular view. It was raining, but the view was wonderful. Look to the left and there was the little kitchenette, complete with microwave and Nescafe machine & Milk Frother too. I later discovered there was locally grown ground coffee, a selection of teas, and a full 1 L bottle of milk in the little fridge too!

Right in front of you there was a little log fire place, complete with cut wood should I wish to start a fire. Air conditioning and a ceiling fan. The owners had covered all bases environmentally.

To the right was the bed, cabinet that held the TV, DVD Player & Stereo. I also discovered that there was a selection of recent and popular DVDs included should I wish to watch one. There was also a small coffee table and 2 chairs arranged at the bottom of the bed.

When you stepped further into the room there was a closet with cotton robes, and if you turned the corner you found the door to the bathroom. There was a spa bath and shower with the same view out the window as the balcony. It is totally privet so no need for a covering on the bathroom window. The owners had also supplied candles, and local organic toiletries, which included bath salts and bath milk.

Stepping back into the main room and then out onto the balcony, there was a small barbeque, a little fire grate and a table with 2 chairs. It was lovely to sit and just take in the atmosphere of the area.

Breakfast comes to you in the cutest retro esky/cooler. It is a continental breakfast and consists of a fresh warm croissant with real butter and jam, a mini fruit filled pastry, some form of cereal, a container of fruit salad & a bottle of juice. It was totally delish!!

Monbii is in a beautiful location, and right next to Montville village. Maleny Cheese & Dairy are but a short drive away as it Maleny township. There are many wineries and thing other things to do around the area. All this is set out in a fantastic welcome folder in the cottage. There are also printed instructions on how to use the coffee machine & milk frother.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Monbii and recommend it to anyone want to stay in the Sunshine Coast.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank JayneMarie9
Alison V, Owner at At Sunrise Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2015

Hi JayneMarie9
Thank you so much for your comprehensive review of our cottages. We are pleased you had such a relaxing time with us. Thank you for taking the time to review us and share your experience. It means a lot to us.
Hope to see you back some time.
Ali