Lowest prices for your stay
AU$175
Fully refundable before Fri, 1 Mar
No prepayment needed
Hotels.com
All reviews great location the main street restaurant next door tennis court and pool room was clean central location great stay walking distance shared balcony good size close to shops enjoyed our stay nespresso machine long weekend sunshine coast motel wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2023 via mobile

This very comfortable motel is in the heart of Montville, easy walking distance to cafes and the boutique shops. The rooms are very comfortable with all the usual appointments. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The tariff is reasonable considering the position. I highly recommend the Montville Inn.

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2023 via mobile

Just spent three days at the Montville Mountain Inn, in on Sunday out on Wednesday. Was not impressed! When originally booking, the price included breakfast. Well that was cancelled in the confirmation which also stated if we wanted our room serviced we had to tell reception that. Really? I’m staying at a motel for my anniversary, and I have to make my own bed? Did tell reception that we wanted the room serviced Monday (I actually made the bed before we left) and Tuesday. It was serviced on Monday. Ended up calling on Tuesday about 4:50 after we got back and the room had NOT been serviced. The reply? “Oh sorry, my fault, I forgot! Just as well you called now as I should have left 10 minutes ago”. So we got clean towels and dishes. Washcloths we’re just dumped on the bench. No extra milk, so nothing for a cuppa this morning. Bed not made, rubbish was removed and dirty cups and glasses replaced. Cannot say I was impressed. Is this something new, that motel rooms are not serviced daily? At $150 per night it just didn’t seem appropriate that breakfast was cancelled and the room not serviced!

Go to Montville it’s great, quaint, little town, but only go for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Otherwise you have little option other than the pub next door for dinner!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tanya Torpy, Owner at Montville Mountain Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2023

The experience you’ve described is not what we aim to provide for our guests. To discuss furthe please contact reception@montvilleinn.com.au

Reviewed 28 August 2023

The room had what we needed. The bed was firm but relatively comfortable. Nice to have a pod coffee machine in the room. Bathroom a little dated, but very very clean. Would have been handy to have water bottle or jug in the fridge. Disappointing that the wifi could not be connected to the smart tv in our room. Very conveniently positioned in town though. Close to places to eat and shop.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2023

Easy access to Nambour and surrounds for my business. Then a quiet day walking the sights of Montville. They room was spacious and everything you need for a short stay is there. The views at night are spectacular.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2023

This is a great location, in the centre of the main street, walking distance to galleries, craft shops etc. Continental breakfast was truly amazing and delicious. The room was clean and had all amenities including a nespresso coffee machine.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple