ZenHotels.com
Vio.com
All reviews bacon spa bath champagne and chocolates on arrival perfect honeymoon relaxing weekend short drive cheese platter gina fridge cabin pole fireplace rainforest milk nature robes
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020

The perfect 2-night getaway, or stay for longer! Felt like a star sitting in the spa overlooking the valley. Partner was a bit scared of the toilet - it was on a bit of a "wobbly" corner of the cabin (sits on steel bars on a cliff face - not scary), which has been such a laugh to look back on. There's a great breakfast supplied, pizza vouchers to use, more than enough lush bedding... honestly, this cabin is the perfect way to destress and spend quality time with your loved ones. Get there!!!

Room tip: We loved Starlight - spa overlooking the valley, toasty fireplace, AMAZING SUNRISE
Reviewed 18 February 2020

Honestly don’t listen to any of these bad reviews. Place was spotless especially for such a large house. View was great from the spa and the breakfast platter from what I have read in the other reviews is extremely underrated. 100% worth every cent. The house had a lot of things that aren’t normally in hotels. Kettle/coffee/sugar/milk etc. So many little things that show that the owners actually care and have thought about their guests. Myself and my partner were shocked to see any bad reviews. Rooms smelt the tiniest bit musty (Not enough to bother us at all) what do you expect when you book to stay in an old cabin in a rainforest...

10/10 guys!

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 28 September 2019

As soon as we arrived, we felt relaxed. What's better than a wooden cabin with a fireplace, a spa with an amazing view? The cabins have parking and they are so close to my favourite pub, the Montville Bar & Grill. We had a little country breakfast supplied each morning, and to be quite honest my biggest complaint is that I could only stay for 2 nights. A week would have been divine. Ah well, will need to go back.

Reviewed 1 September 2019 via mobile

It was a very needed break and alone time. Treetops looks after you from the second you arrive. With all the ammenities and a lovely champagne breakfast provided.
With a wood fire, spa, chocolates, plunger coffee, air conditioning, everything is thought of.
We made friends with birds, walked to Kondillila Falls, had a high tea and sampled the local pizza .
A perfect getaway.

Reviewed 15 July 2019

My husband and I stayed in the dreamtime cabin from June 7th-9th this year. We rang on the way and ordered a fruit and cheese platter.. we were told they had only a small amount but could do a small platter. I agreed. They charged $30 for a full pack of crackers, a tiny amount of cheese and a few bits of fruit.. I added the chocolates.. see photo attached.
Anyway, I didn't complain as I did not want to start the time away with a negative, so we continued our stay.
On the 2nd night we came home from a long day out and I couldnt wait for a spa (one of the main, if only good thing about the place). Half way through the bath running I got in, I started to realise the bath was going cold.. so started checking the water... COLD! So I thought ok I'll ring reception... oh wait, we had no phone reception, no phone in the room or anyway to contact anyone as we had no wifi. (My issue is not with no wifi as we are on a mountain) but to have no form of contact with reception is a joke. I was not prepared to walk through the bush in my towel to reception so we went to bed.
The next day we got up by 730am to leave, I did not think anyone would be at reception so decided to email.
I sent a very nice email explaining our unhappiness and that I felt some refund was warranted for our 2nd night as we had no hot water.
I was shocked to receive a snotty reply telling me that I should research where I stay better and they had apparently checked their hot water system and it was working fine. They also said I should have walked to reception (in the rain and cold in the middle of the night) to inform someone and they would have moved us cabins (oh, how convenient at 8pm at night, lugging our bags through the rain and Bush to another cabin) what a joke!
If you're charging $525 for a two night stay then that should include as much hot water as I desire (by the way we had one shower each that morning so no we had not used a lot of hot water)
when u say breakfast inclu

Date of stay: June 2019