“Altitude? Very low bar. Don’t bother if you’re looking for good quality food & ambience.”
Review of Altitude

Altitude
Ranked #11 of 26 Restaurants in Montville
Price range: AU$20 - AU$44
Description: Celebrity Chef, Matt Golinski is providing the inspiration for the restaurant, bar and function mezzanine which is the centre point for the innovative building design. Our restaurant is now open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Reviewed 9 December 2023 via mobile

Two is really a charity vote for the one staffer who was clearly in need of assistance - which finally appeared.

I he menu is extremely limited and on the night I visited, there was no sign of the more extensive “ $85 for 3 course” menu on the website, which is what attracted me to Altitude.

The meze platter was slow in arriving and very uninspiring.
The Greek salad with lamb which followed was not the cavalry to the rescue. The salad was sloppy and over-dressed. The charred lamb would probably have been ok if it had arrived when it was still hot. It didn’t and luke warm lamb on a sloppy salad doesn’t do it for me.

All this and one has to go to the bar, order & pay for each item as it’s ordered? I do t think so.

I’d rate it in my “ One & Done” list & won’t bother going again.

Date of visit: December 2023

Reviewed 5 December 2023 via mobile

Advice on trip advisor is they’re open Wednesday night. Called to make a booking. Was short shifted & told they’re not open Wednesday night!! Time to update info on trip advisor! And be nicer to people trying to spend money in your restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2023
Reviewed 20 August 2023

If you have food allergies avoid this kitchen. Despite ordering NO NUTS on fish dish, my grand daughter had an immediate reaction after one mouthful of her dinner. We are fairly sure that the drizzle of green sauce on the plate was pesto - which most people know is made with nuts. After all the publicity over the years, I would expect any commercial kitchen to know every ingredient of what they are using. Not good enough and we will never return.
4 family members ate their meals cold after dealing with the medical emergency this meal turned into. Ruined a special family dinner - time we will never get back! Shame on you.

Date of visit: July 2023
Reviewed 4 July 2023 via mobile

Had Sunday lunch and paired it with the Sunday special of $15 cocktail and tapas. The lunch was amazing, my wife and I ate half of both the meals; a beef braised ribs and a travail in creamy sauce. Generous serve with lovely sides would definitely order again.

Date of visit: July 2023
Reviewed 10 October 2022 via mobile

Such a wonderful dining experience to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary, superb food and wait staff, thank you Nikita, Lachie and the wonderful chef

Date of visit: October 2022