Residence Inn Richmond Northwest/Short Pump
Best Western Executive Hotel(Henrico)(Great Value!)
USD 79
Priceline
USD 60
RodewayInn
USD 113
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskbasketball courtgold's gymshort pumplong stayrecommend this hotelbroad streetfire pitqueen bedgreat place to staywaffle makermake your own waffleslittle thingscheck in was easysitting areabreakfast area
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I stay here practically one night a week and I have nothing but praise for the place. Friendly staff, great rooms that are meticulously clean, they do a decent breakfast, and during the week have friendly mixers for long-stay guests.

I definitely recommend if you're on business in the area or passing through with a family.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
RICIN_12, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Richmond Northwest/Short Pump, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor survey about our property. We really appreciate your honest feedback and are so delighted to hear you enjoy your stay with us each and every time!

I'll definitely share this review with my staff to show that their hard work really does make a difference. Thank you again and we look forward to being your host hotel the next time you are in the Richmond/Short Pump area.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

The hotel was extremely quiet, very clean and the studio room was very roomy and comfortable. The breakfast bar was one of the best I've ever experienced in my travels and really enjoyed the four-mini Belgian waffle maker. Would have enjoyed an indoor pool at this facility since the outdoor pool was closed for the season, but overall, a GREAT value and GREAT hotel!

Room Tip: Breakfast bar was outstanding!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
RICIN_12, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Richmond Northwest/Short Pump, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback on how our property is doing overall!

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, down to the small details of the waffle maker (a personal favorite of mine as well). I hope when your travels bring you back to the Richmond area we can be your host hotel again, possibly during the summer so you can try out our pool.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

There are many positives about this hotel. Beds are very comfortable, rooms are spacious and clean, and the housekeeping staff is excellent. It’s a good choice for an overnight stay. However, if you are planning to stay longer and need accommodations with washers and dryers on site in the next few days, you may want to look elsewhere. There are only 3 washers in their laundry room, 2 of which have been out-of-order since Wed. The last operational washer went out last night. No doubt, at some point they will be repaired, but it does not appear to be a management priority, so I am just warning folks for whom laundry facilities are an important feature that when booking here in the next week or 2 you might want to confirm the washers are operating again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
RICIN_12, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Richmond Northwest/Short Pump, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback on how we are doing as a hotel.

I apologize for the washing machines being out of order. We have been anxiously awaiting a service technician to answer our service request we placed last week.

I do hope we can host you again during your future travels back to the Richmond area.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

This has become my go-to Hotel when i visit my Hometown,i've stayed at several Properties over the years but this has become my Favorite !...Lobby was Spotless,Room was Clean and smelled Fresh upon entering..my Wife was pleased,which as a husband is very rewarding since I always book when we come to my Home..Breakfast was hot & delicious well prepared..As is my custom i want to recognize Ms Linda Davis for always accomodating my wife and I whenever travel Home,Britanni Pressler for going beyond when we overslept breakfast hrs when i told her we both are Diabetics,Martha Rayas breakfast Hostess and Matthew Reveria and the Housekeeping Staff who i forgot their names who were so nice to me no matter how often i needed them !...Service 10+ Staff 10+ Housekeeping 10+ and Front Desk Awesome !!!

Room Tip: Ask for Ms Davis when checking in .
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
RICIN_12, Manager at Residence Inn Richmond Northwest/Short Pump, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Our staff will be delighted to hear such your recent experience. I will ensure we share the feedback with Linda, Matt, Martha and Britanni. We are glad you choose us for your home away from home during Christmas. We look forward to being your host hotel when you are in the Richmond area again. Thank you!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Poor Service. Before booking confirmed the shuttle service to my office will be available. Once the stay started they told they cannot provide shuttle. The only reason I booked the hotel because they agreed to provide the shuttle. Now I need to spend money for commuting to office. They didn't kept their word. Poor service.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
RICIN_12, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Richmond Northwest/Short Pump, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay with us.

I apologize for the miscommunication from our property. I completely understand the frustration behind arriving at our property to learn the shuttle wasn't available like you had thought.
We were not aware your office location was outside of our shuttle range, and I apologize for not confirming the distance to your drop off and pick up location ahead of time.

We will definitely be using this as a training opportunity with our staff to ensure this is an isolated incident.

Have a great weekend.