All reviewsprivate poolbamboo showertuna tartarepresidential villaoutdoor bathroommain infinity poolview deckprivate dinnerpersonal butlerchocolate hillsresident managerdinner on the beachtagbilaran airportbeach resortfilipino fooddolphin watchinghighly recommend this place
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Was in Eskaya for a long weekend with friends. We loved the idea of having your own pool in the villa for privacy. The warm welcome of the staff jumpstarted our awesome vacation in the resort. They were very cheerful and courteous and attended to our requests really fast. What I also liked about the resort is the bathroom! It was probably the best bathroom in all the resorts that I’ve been to! It was cozy and luxurious. I also love the food! Most of the food that I liked (pizza, Filipino food, sizzling seafood, etc) are on the menu and they were really good so I didn’t have an issue. We requested them to be served in our villa so we can enjoy it while at our veranda with the pool. Overall, I loved our stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Andrew F, General Manager at Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Good day Warren C!

On behalf of the management and staff of Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa, thank you for sharing your experience while holidaying with us.

Our villas are truly special, which highlight both privacy and luxury. We appreciate how you loved our outdoor bathroom's jacuzzis, showers and amenities, as well as dipping in your own private pool. We are also glad to know you enjoyed our food at Lantawan, whether in the restaurant or in the comforts of your villa. We truly appreciate you enjoying our staff's hospitality, and this comment made our day. We would love to host you again on your next vacation!

Have a great week ahead Warren C! Safe travels!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, superb service, top of the notch rooms, wonderful beach!
We had a warm welcome with the flower leis with was a nice touch, and then escorted and taken care of at Lantawan, their restaurant. The Filipino food we had for lunch was spot on. The villas were decked out, but was truly great were the amenities! The pools are a nice touch.
The best was the speedboat trip around, our boatmen were knowledgeable about the sights and the experience really resounded luxury. Great trip! The service was the star! Will come back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Andrew F, General Manager at Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Greetings Jafet T!

On behalf of the management and staff of Eskaya, we appreciate you complimenting the entire gamut of our offerings at the resort. We are happy you enjoyed our hospitality and especially our amenities. We try our best to ensure you feel pampered and well cared for, and am glad the service came across.

We hope to host you again on your next holiday, next time with more family and friends!
Travel safe Jafet T!

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I heard about this luxury resort for so long and was able to visit the restaurant of Eskaya Beach Resort via a 30-minutes day tour with my sister while we a visiting Bohol & Loboc Floating restaurant.

Located in Panglao Island in Bohol about 20 minutes drive from Tagbilaran City, the resort is located in a luxurious & private area...their restaurant is located at the cliff overlooking the pool & sea. I just situate my self in one area and just marvel the luxury it was & the expected service it can provide to their guest.

Many good reviews that I've heard about the place & seeing it with my own eyes, prove it to be true... The Luxury of ESKAYA!

Room Tip: A rooms have a beautiful view. Choose one with infinity pool in it for more privacy...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Good day 624CarlockStreet!

On behalf of the management and staff of Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa, I'd like to thank you for sharing your positive experience while staying with us!

We pride ourselves in ensuring that not only do guests get to enjoy the scenic vistas of Panglao, but especially to enjoy being pampered and taken care of. We can't wait to host you again for your next holiday and ensure you have another luxurious vacation!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed in Eskaya Resort with friends and all I can say is wow! It was a great, great experience. The villas are very cozy. We stayed at Villa #7 and it was amazing. It gives the feeling that you’re in Bali with the veranda and our pool surrounded by bamboos. I loved the experience staying there for 3 nights. The food at the restaurant is great especially the Filipino food. The serving size is great and everything tastes good. I liked the Spanish sardines during breakfast. I also liked the appetizers. I also like the idea that you can dine anywhere you please (at your villa, at the gazebos, by the beach, etc). Just advise the waiters where you want your food to be served. They are very welcoming and warm and always greet you with a smile. Overall, I loved my vacation in the resort especially having fewer crowds and with our privacy. Just what I needed coming from a stressful week at work.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Andrew F, General Manager at Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Thom d,

Good day!

On behalf of Team Eskaya, thank you for sharing your experience while staying at Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa. We were please your enjoyed our relaxing environs, and particularly the food. We also like you sharing information about the numerous dining options available to you to make guest's meals more memorable. Our privacy has been our number one offering, and we are glad you got to relax and unwind.

We hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Had a fantastic few days in Bohol, thanks to our wonderful seaview villas! The infinity pool was just majestic, but our bahay kubo was exquisitely furnished! Luxurious outdoor bathrooms and daybeds to lounge in all day!
However, the star was the food and service! Huge servings were matched with great taste! Loved the chorizosilog!
But the service was phenomenal! From Jun the F&B manager to always checking on us to even Reg and Manuel at the desk always had ready smiles! Even the manager, Drew, who just got out of the hospital checked on us and made sure all was ok! Great service all throughout, especially the turndown service, the chambermaids put coils in and the blinds down! Amazing attention to detail!
Beach needed more sand though, seemed washed off or in repair.
Will definitely return!

1  Thank Myra C
Andrew F, General Manager at Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Good day Myra C!

On behalf of the team behind Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa, I would like to thank you for sharing your positive experience while holidaying with us! We were tremendously pleased you enjoyed your luxurious rendition of the Bahay Kubo and our housekeeping's turndown service. We are also overjoyed you found the food delicious, but most of all because of your commendation of our staff's service! We pride ourselves in extending true hospitality: warm, genuine and exceeding!

Also be rest assured about our beach, as the current Habagat (summer monsoon) season tends to wash away a bit of sand every year for a few months, but brings it back in a few months as the Amihan (winter monsoon) season comes in full swing by October.

We can't wait to have you return and enjoy Eskaya, next time with hopefully more family and friends! See you soon Myra C! Safe travels!