Boyfriend and I stayed here for 5 nights to one of their standard Rooms. The room have mini ref, A/C, very nice bathroom, ceiling fan, safety box, closet and cable tv. For the price of 1800Php it's a definitely a great deal. It's nice to see our room so clean everyday with fresh new towels, complimentary coffee and bottle of water every time we return from our tour. The beach is like 5-7mins walk. I so love their big swimming pool it's not crowded and I can say that it is well maintained. You would rather use their pool than go to the beach because you can't even swim at all because of too many seaweeds (not sure if that's how you call it). We usually stay by the pool at night or after our tour. The staff were accommodating and very nice. I loved regents park breakfast especially the sausage. They offer Happy hour from 3pm-6am were only 99Php per cocktail drinks.
If you are travelling solo or couples I would really recommend this hotel. The room rates are reasonable and clean and just right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panglao Regents Park Resort in Panglao, Bohol, Philippines. Reserve your rooms online to receive instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Panglao Regents Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panglao Regents Park Hotel Panglao Island
- Panglao Regents Park Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island