All reviewswest wingmain buildingalona beachgreat poolswimming poolceiling fanminute walk to the beachpublic areasstayed here for nightslaundry servicerooms are cleantricycle ridedeluxe roombottled waterbeach areaisland hoppingtowels
Reviewed 29 September 2011

My Hubby and I stayed here last August 11-13 2011 to celebrate our anniversary. I was pregnant also with our first baby so I requested for a room without having to use any stairs :) in short any rooms at the first floor. And they were very kind to give us one of their Standard Deluxe Room!! At first we were shocked cause we think that there will be additional charges because we really booked for just a Standard Room, plus its just the two of us and the standard deluxe rooms has 2 beds! However we learn that there is no additional charges, and they give us the room (FYI. Room No. 1 very near the entrance of the hotel) to accommodate my request. Very kind of them :) 2 thumbs up for that!!

They also have room service, once you go out of the hotel you have to leave the key at the reception area, there is no problem with that, since the room has a vault to store your electronics things. The beach is approximately 10-15 minutes walking distance from the hotel, and you will have to walk thru the main highway of panglao, but if you don't want to flex does muscles, you can always hire a tricycle for just 10P per head one way. Once we are back from the beach the room was already cleaned by the staffs and we have new set tissues, soap and towels. The Standard deluxe room comes with a mini ref, a TV with selected cable channels, ready to use cup and glass for hot water plus an e-kettle.

I can say that we really have a great stay here at regents park resort, plus we got an immaculately clean pool to hang to when the beach was so dirty with sea grass. We will definitely come back and recommend this hotel to our friends.

1  Thank ryemegel
Reviewed 18 September 2011

We had a vacation here for a 4 days and 3 nights. Good thing they have a wifi and bar. the amenities are good and with swimming pool but were sad because you have to walked long on the streets going to beach and some tricycle driver seeing you so, much better not to wear swimsuit, you should bring something to cover up yourself while your walking. It has nice and clean room. We are 4 3 girls and 1 boy. We occupied the suite room near in the staff house. Suddenly while we are in the swimming pool enjoy our vacation my friend go first to the room to take a shower while she was in the bathroom. Someone came in and trying to ransack our room. God is good, because it's only my cellphone stealed with unknown person Maybe because he/she notice that someone taking the shower and were glad that our friend doesn't hurt. I think they should have a cctv cameras and alert securities. and when we blatter it to the police they said that their is a history.. So, Its better to be safe sooner..

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
10  Thank khryz
Reviewed 12 September 2011

My husband and I were looking for an economical place to stay on Panglao Island this time around, and so chose Regents Park Resort. Although it is not on the beach, It has a lovely pool the rooms are new and very well kept.

All that being said we will never come here again!!!

Upon checking out we were notified that we would have to pay for stained sheets and towels, 2,700 PHP worth. So our stay in fact ended up going over our budget. We were completely humiliated at the front desk as the cleaning person and the staff stood with evidence of our "stained linens" refusing to even consider that the penalty charge was excessive. They have a policy for henna tattoo stains, but in fact we had no tattoos on our bodies, the only possibility was an aloe vera gel for sun burns. Unbelievable, and 10 minutes prior we were discussing returning next year. Never again!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank lululucky
Reviewed 2 September 2011

I just got back from my vacation.. not my first time to visit Bohol and i've stayed in several resorts in Panglao and this is the best accommodation i had so far! it's very nice, clean and most specially quite! This resort may be a good 15 mins walk to the beach but who cares if your getting more than what you paid for, right? Service is very good, the ambiance is very relaxing... i could say i found my second home in Panglao Regents Park.

3  Thank darkclouds
Reviewed 1 September 2011

We stayed in panglao regent park for 3 days and 2 nights and its been marvelous!

When we arrive & check in it was fast and smooth, you need to pay like 500 security deposit which u will get it back when u check out. The thing that got me a bit discourage was when we check in the room was not ready but I really don't mind since me and my husband were enjoying our welcome drinks and taking pictures.

as well as the staff were nice enough to entertain us so it took like 10 minutes for us to finally check in our room. The bed was matrimonial air con and with ceiling fan, #24 very spacious, TV, ref,complimentary bottle water everyday and coffee as well. The bathroom was so clean, water pressure is great with hot and cold water and its salty which I already expected after reading reviews from others.We experience a power interruption in panglao and thank God they have generator.

Our daily breakfast was great I enjoyed their Continental and bacon was excellent not greasy, and my husband love their toast and jam and they melt his butter for him which is a plus for us. They are 7 to 10 minutes away from alona beach,or alona kew where teh shorline or public area for alona is. its safe at the same time u can also take a tricycle for 15 pesos if u don't want to walk. at night u can walk out from alona tropical.

I availed their 3days and 2 nights package with country side tour, our driver kuya JD was awesome! Tip make sure u avail their package, so that u can get perks like 10% discounts on food and drinks as well as if u wish to eat your breakfast in your room they wont charge you if I'M NOT MISTAKEN 5 OR 10 % SERVICE CHARGE. so that u can enjoy your morning ,the food right next to the pool. Speaking of the pool that is their focal point, its huge and its not overpowering with the chlorine. Warning though if u got kids, their pool is deep like 4ft to 9ft .

Food for me is okay , some said its expensive! but if u avail their package u wont feel it. You can spend like 600-700 for a dinner just like eating out in other rest in alona or panglao. I highly recommend their prawn mango salad its good for two and its really good! their pizza was excellent as well. You can also enjoy their happy hours of cocktail every 3-pm to 6pm.

One thing I want to emphasize is that I would like to thank one of their staff his name is JM, he an apprentice/trainee. He did a great job of pleasing us on serving the food during breakfast and dinner not To mention he always take our pictures for us. Kudos JM!

What can we say they made our stay in panglao so pleasant. The best thing about this hotel is their service~staff~pool and food~ accommodation. Over all IT WAS a wonderful experience! thanx panglao regent park!

3  Thank mrs_fisherCdoc