All reviews west wing main building alona beach great pool swimming pool ceiling fan minute walk to the beach public areas stayed here for nights laundry service rooms are clean tricycle ride deluxe room bottled water beach area island hopping towels
Reviewed 5 August 2011

We've booked our stay here online. The entire deal was done via email and skype call.
The hotel have arranged a transfer in and out of the airport -- but of course with additional fees. The drive from the airport going to the hotel turns very smooth.

On the hotel itself, the room is quite great. Price is good enough for the service. What I was very happy about was the food and also the pool that they have inside the hotel.

The location is good also. Its just a walk away from the Alona beach. Very much accessible from all of the tourist spots around Bohol.

Overall, having stayed at this hotel completes our stay in Bohol.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cate S
Reviewed 5 August 2011

we booked the hotel via an online booking company, which offered a package "book 3 nights and get another night free". we had 2 rooms - Standard and Superior. The room is very clean, beds are comfortable, the bathroom is well-kept and they change towels daily and can request additional to the standard FOC.
The highlight of the hotel is the pool that is at the center of everything but i wish it's longer for those who do the lapping.
The hotel promotes a very relaxing atmosphere, it's very clean and the staff are well-trained. they know what they are talking about and they speak decent english. However, the waiter who attended us in the restaurant was new and doesnt know the menu very much.
The restaurant is ok, though it's a bit pricey for the taste but the food presentation is ok...
It's not beachfront, but a 10 minute walk to Alona doesnt hurt much... if you're lazy to walk you can ride on a tricycle at Php10 per person (we did this when the sun was blazing hot); there are grills; eating places and stores along the way too...
i am definitely recommending this hotel (not friendly for families with infants and toddlers though - pool starts at 4ft deep to 9 ft).

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Rianne V
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I wanted to surprise my wife on his birthday. It would be our first time in Panglao so i asked friends who have been here before to recomend a resort. one colleague suggested Panglao Regents Park because they had a great experience in this resort. I wanted a special dinner set-up for us so i inquired if they cater to such request. Luckily, they are used to having set-ups such as this. I liked to have the surprise dinner, boquet of flowers, and a birthday cake for my wife. On the night of the surprise dinner, i was so pleased to see that they really gave effort to set-up a small area only for us. It had balloons and rose petals all around, scented and floating candles, and the place was enclosed somewhat in cloth to make it private. At the time they delivered the cake, most of the restaurant staff came and sang a birthday song for my wife. My wife was so happy that night. Thank you Panglao Regents Park for being a part of our great experience. We will come back soon!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Deluxe room. It was a good location because right in front is the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Desmond_11
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Highly recommended. Excellent customer service. Quiet, clean and accessible to Alona Beach. Good value for the price.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2011

My friend and I stayed here for two nights. Both of us knew that it isn't situated in front of the beach but the good reviews and the budget friendly price made us choose this.

The hotel is white! It is situated just next to Charts Hotel and is five to seven minute walk away from the Alona beach. We asked if our room reservation comes with free breakfast, disappointingly, it doesn't, we ordered an omelete breakfast that costs 145php each.

The room is clean, the bed is of spring mattress and white linen. It has a small fridge, complimentary coffee and bottled water, a 21-inch TV, with front and luggage tables. Overall, i'd say it's neat and clean.

The pool! I love it and swam in it for hours! The fact that it's located in the middle of the hotel, makes it very accessible and convenient to swim. I think that the pool, the cleanliness of the room and the entire place, plus the quaint ambiance makes it all worth it. I'll stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends