Sun Apartelle
Bohol Beach Club(Panglao Island)
USD 211*
  • Pool
USD 238*
USD 220*
  • Breakfast included
Bohol South Beach Hotel(Panglao Island)
USD 64*
USD 52*
Agoda.com
The Bellevue Resort Bohol(Panglao Island)
USD 291*
USD 269*
South Palms Resort(Panglao Island)
USD 714*
USD 690*
Travelocity
Panglao Regents Park Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
USD 55*
USD 45*
USD 1,105*
Travelocity
USD 89*
  • Beachfront
All reviewsenjoyed our stayswimming poolalona beachbiergartencufacilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2016

I have had steak in Michelin star restaurants in Paris and London and the steak I had today compares to them so much so I bought the chef a drink, l cannot review the rooms as I am not staying here. But if the food is to go buy i would stay here.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

My senior citizens and I checked in on this place on Feb 17-21. Here are pros and cons:

Pros
- staff is approachable and friendly. They assist and answer queries.
- quiet place
- wifi is good
- you can cook with complete utilities
- good if traveling with family especially if you have old companion
- cable tv and good aircon
- near Alona beach (approx 10 minutes walk)

Cons
- swimming pool is dirty. I booked this place considering the pool but for the five days I stayed, I did not swim because the water looked unpleasant
- not for budget traveller
- housekeeping seems like not cleaning the room thoroughly. We are not messy with our stuffs so we just requested for housekeeping once. But they did not replace our bedsheets and towels.
- landscape and plants looked unorganized

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jom d
Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

This place is only a few minutes walk to the beach. It sits amongst good quality and value restaurant facilities and even has it's own deli attached.

Great below ground 'cave' swimming pool. Unique setting and really cool away from the very hot Philippine Sun. Nice pool for families to enjoy.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2015

We have just returned to Australia from Bohol after staying 9 magnificent nights. The resort itself is in a beautiful place, perched on the top of a cliff overlooking the beach. The two swimming pools got a good workout as did the food there! The restaurant food was excellent, the rooms were well fitted out and very comfortable. We had a couple of day trips which were great. The staff at this resort were fantastic, not in your face, but very polite and respectful. Nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend this resort and we will certainly be going back. Special mention to the reservation agents who was fabulous when I booked to them. Thankyou it was GREAT!!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 January 2015

We booked this hotel as it is an apartment with a kitchen and while on holiday it's nice to be able to have the facility to cook rather than eat out all the time.

The room was clean and well equipped with a TV, DVD player, CD player, sofas and a fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen items were basic but everything was there to easily cook a meal.

When we arrived the room wasn't ready so we went to the attached restaurant which served some lovely food (how people can complain I don't know). The pancit canton was the best I've had in a Western/Filipino restaurant!! Afterwards we went to the pool area however it looked quite dirty, full of leaves and a layer of oil (maybe washed off sun cream) on top of the water, so we didn't use it while we were there.

The ladies at reception were lovely, we were told when we checked in that if we have any questions we should ask them which we did. It was nice to be told this. Sometimes you feel like a pain asking all the time but the staff were more than willing to help and with a smile too.

We wanted to pay our room with a card however the machine wasn't working so we had to traipse to the ATM unexpectedly.

To conclude I would stay there again, it would just be nice for them to clean the pool

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple