Simple and cheap in a good location. A little away from the main beach front means you'll be able to relax in peace away from the crowds. Rooms are big, comfortable, clean but limited. No fridge, kettle and limited cupboard space. That said it was fine for us. Big garden to relax in and a small pool with a bar. Breakfasts were acceptable. Staff were friendly and helpful. All in all good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kalipayan Beach Resort & Atlantis Dive Center is a beachfront property at the quiet end of Alona Beach. Situated in an amazing tropical garden from 11.000 sqm you can relax and whatch the birds. The 19 air-conditioned rooms are equipped with an in-room safe, en-suite bathroom and a private sitting area in front. The restaurant is beside of the outdoor swimming pool. They serve delicious local and international cuisine and offer free WiFi .On request you can enjoy romantic Candle-light-dinners in the treehouse at the beach, overlooking the moonlighed ocean. The dive center has also direct access to the beach and they offer all PADI dive courses and fun diving. 3 boats are available and groups are welcome. Dive Spots can be reached in 5 minutes. To Balicasag Island it will be a 30 minutes boat ride and to Pamilacan Island one hour. Massages, island tours, snorkelling activities and ticketing services for ferries can be arranged.. The property is a 40 minutes drive from Tagbilaran Airport and offers free parking for their guests. Transfers against a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Kalipayan Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalipayan Beach Hotel Bohol Island
- Kalipayan Beach Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island