Arethousa
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Olympion Asty(Olympia)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2016

We stayed for 1-week and enjoyed it very much! We were in Katakolo visiting family and Arethousa was the perfect place to stay. Definitely worth every penny (although I almost feel like we didn't pay enough for what we were given!!). The breakfast every morning was great, our room and the hotel was very clean, Dora (the owner) was super nice and helpful with everything. If you have the opportunity to stay longer, I would recommend it. Katakolo and surrounding areas have some beautiful beaches and there's more to do than just seeing Olympia!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We really regret staying for only one night! Nice environment, quiet, calm and relaxing, even though it is situated in the town's center. Nice breakfast, very clean rooms. The staff was polite, however they did not seem to enjoy it, nobody was smiling...! It is gladly a no smoking hotel. The free Internet service was not so good. I believe parking may be difficult around the hotel in high season, however there is free parking in the town entrance, about 200m to 300m from the hotel. The town is great and everything is very close situated, restaurants, cafe, bank, even the nearest beach can be reached on foot. I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2015

A really beautiful hotel with clean rooms and comfortable beds! And the breakfast delicious! The staff was really polite too. If you travel in this area you must choose this hotel for accommodation!!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2015

I had a very good experience in Arethousa hotel. It is a very familiar space. The environment is very quiet, calm and relaxed. The rooms are very comfortable, spacious and clean. Also, I have to highlight its decoration; it catches your attention due to the innumerous details. Amazing.
I hope I'll have the opportunity to come to Katakolon and to Arethousa hotel.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2015

I have travelled to Katakolo on two occasions once in 2011 and once in 2013 and both times I stayed in the Arethousa Hotel. Very quiet, awesome staff and great service, not far from the beach or restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family