1,194 results
All reviews free shuttle hotel is located sea view shuttle service reception staff are decent hotel swimming pool car parking lobby bar a bit hit and miss breakfast buffet is private tunnel sparkling wine the usual amenities almond granita the hotel offers hotel pool
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Our family of four stayed here for a few nights and loved it! It is a perfect base for exploring the eastern half of Sicily.
The staff are all extremely friendly and helpful. Our suite was way more than enough room for our family and the view from our large terrace was spectacular! Breakfast was large with many choices. The pool is both beautiful and refreshing but we preferred taking the hotel’s private tunnel path under the road to the lido deck. Bring water shoes and goggles because it is fun jumping off the rocks and there is a lot of sea life to see.
We will definitely book here again on our next trip to Sicilia!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank haze1310
Reviewed 29 May 2018

We had an excellent experience with the staff and the hotel in general. I found the place very clean and well located, close to restaurants and attractions. The hotel has a "beach" deck which we found very comfortable and enjoyed several hours of jumping in the water and laying down under the 40o celsius heat.

Worth it

Enjoy
p

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank twist_pedro
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Hotel staff not the most smiling or most helpful. The maintenance guy seemed genuinely amazed when we asked him for electric plug converters.
We had a sort of buffet lunch at the hotel, nothing to write home about. One of the waiters seemed to be in a hurry perhaps he was off to shower, which he needed from the smell.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
FourPointsCatania, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Catania Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Stephen,
Thank you for your review.
I am really sorry that we could not satisfy your expectations and I assure you that I will personally check with my staff.
Hoping to welcome you soon in the future to make you change your mind,
kind regards
Ornella Laneri Managing director

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Very well laid-out hotel making use of space. Pool is amazing, rooms are great and breakfast is pretty standard. Parking is not free as stated on some sites, costs €16 for a standard car, more for bigger vehicles. Location is not ideal however. Decent Pizza place across the street.

Room tip: Ask for pool view!
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2018

I booked along with a group of my guests a stay at the Sheraton for my wedding. The hotel is situated along the sea front, the rooms are pretty standard, nothing exciting, clean and my room had a nice sea view. The main reason for the 5 stars was how amazing the staff were, they helped organize transport to and from the airport for my guests, and additional transport to me to where I needed to be. The spa was also really good and highly recommended, my sister had her hair and make-up done for the wedding and it was done beautifully for a really good price. All my guests were very happy with their stay!

Date of stay: August 2017