“Good chicken wings”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Even though there was no one else when I went, the people where nice and the blue cheese chicken wings were quite good.

I m not sure if they serve anything like the plates in the pictures, but what I had it was alright.

Maybe it is a good place to hang out with friends and have a drink.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Luckily we found this nice place when we were looking for a lunch option. We asked for the set meal which was in our budget range. The little salad as starter was just incredible! The sauce was something of the best things we ate during our several month travels.. very delicious! For the maindish we asked for the vegetarian option, no problem, served without meat. It was great again, could have eaten more just because it was that tasty! Dessert was included as well. For that price it was just to good to be true! Really nice experience and would recommend it definitely and go again! Service was fast and friendly as well! Great value for money!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Was on a business travel in Tumpes and needed a nice place to take my partners to eat. Not a big menu but very good food taste and dishes presentation, made by a real chef.!!
Too long time to prepare the dishes though.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a good place to eat in Tumbes and I found it. I am vegetarian and not always it is easy to find a typical foods restaurant cooking special veggie dishes for me in a little city as Tumbes.
But Bilbao is an Oasis. I got Russian Salad to start and then an special
Mushrooms "salteados" with rice and mashed potatos. The time to cook was fine. And price too. But the main thing was the attitude and flavor.
This is not a veggie restaurant but they were really kind. Thanks for that. I really enjoyed and I appreciate your kind and willing.
If you go to Tumbes you must go to Bilbao.
Enrique.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

We are really tired. We asked for a salad and it is really delicious . If you vegetarian they prepare good food for you. Very impressive! !
We enjoyed a lot