Il Borgo di Sempronio(Semproniano)(Great Value!)
USD 80
  • Breakfast included
USD 80
B&B.it
USD 103
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewspastaexcellent hostscourse mealdelicious foodmy wife and ijuicecomfortable bedswild boarsmall townwould highly recommend this hotelwonderful hotelcharming small hotelplaces to visittwo nightsfront of househill townhome from home
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

The hotel is adorable and rooms are clean and charming. But this pales in comparison to the loving and attentive proprietors Angela & Enrico. The food was DIVINE, as we ate from the surprise menu every night there, and we were always delighted. A "Must-Stay" if you are in this area of Tuscany!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Travel_with_KC
Reviewed 9 April 2016

Angela and Enrique are specialists in giving their guests a wonderful experience. They could not be more welcoming or helpful with local knowledge and suggestions to explore this lovely little Italian town and the very special surrounding area. We could not get enough of Enrique's cooking and enjoyed some of our best food in Italy in Locanda La Pieve's dining room. The rooms are simple but well equiped with Angela's attention to detail making it feel like a home away from home. We can't wait to return to Semproniano one day and the hospitality and deliciousness that is Locanda La Pieve.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2016

I have never had better experience at a hotel anywhere. Enrico and Angela made us feel at home from the moment we stepped in the doors. And things only got better from there! Each room has something special to offer, and we got the "Room of Magician." It was small, but very nice and clean. Better than our rooms in Rome or Florence. We had a nice view of the village through the window. Breakfast was delicious, but nothing compared to the dinner cooked by Enrico every night and desert made by Angela. My wife and I loved it! Moreover, they were helpful with showing us around and giving us advice on where to go in the nearby area for sightseeing etc. We had the most wonderful experience.

We had a little hard time getting there as we drove from Florence in a rental car. I would recommend getting a GPS device.

We went there in September 2014.

Room Tip: We loved our "Room of Magician"
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2015

Never have the owners of a hotel made me feel more at home upon arrival. And do you know why? Because it is a home...it's their home! They actually live in some of the rooms of the hotel, and have 8 guest rooms besides. Each room is decorated to a theme. I stayed in the "Buongiorno" room adorned with lots of suns. The rooms were spotless and comfortable.

Angela and Enrico were full of ideas for things to do and see in the area. And there's a lot to choose from. The two of them are the "staff" of the hotel and always seem perfectly calm and on top of everything. Their professionalism and demeanor are somethiing I wish for at every hotel I stay in.

But the best part of the stay....amazing dinners! I did not even realize when I booked the room that dinners were an option. If you stay, and they ask if you will be wanting dinner, just say "yes".....every night that you're there. I stayed for two nights, and had two beautifully delicious dinners prepared by Enrico with desserts by Angela. The wine list, with only extremely local wines was very well curated.

This hotel makes a great base to see really lovely towns like Sorano, Sovana and Pitigliano as well as nearby Etruscan ruins and lots of wineries. Saturnia hotsprings is nearby as well.

I would book again here in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank foodienomad
Reviewed 20 October 2015

Upon arrival, the warm greeting from Angela was most welcome after our journey from Florence. Enrico wisked out bags up to our room and met us back in the reception room. The hotel could not be more quaint. Angela and Enrico are true professionals in the Hospoitality Industry. They are running one of the most adorable bed and breaskfast style hotels in the world! I could go on and on about Enricos cooking. Supurb dinners, exquisite cooking and charming hosts! Breakfast with home made pasteries, jams, and fruit was more than adequate as well as delicious.

Angela gave us informaiton on day trips to several small towns around Semproniano and each one was truly wonderful. Good shopping, although many of hte businesses are closed in the middle of the day. Took the time to visit a few wineries as well.

Our room was delightful, perfectly clean and cozy. This couple has taken the time to ensure that every detail is spot on.

I will definately asprie to go back as the region has so much to offer, but the accomodations and Enrico and Angela will always be one of my favorite things about Italy!

Jenny and Sergio, Lorton, VA

Room Tip: All rooms are beautifully appointed!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple