“Dinner with friends”

The Voujon Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Chingford
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Amazing experience. The staff were exceptional and couldn't do enough to make sure we were happy. We took a long time on a Saturday night and occupied a table for 4 hours. Great food will definitely visit again

3  Thank Imtiyaz S

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

3 of us went for a meal and all left disappointed the food was not very nice at all so much better Indian restaurants in the area!

2  Thank Spyros A
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Firstly I am from Birmingham so I have very high standards when it comes to India food. After researching the web we found great reviews for this restaurant. After eating there I am absolutely in love with this place the food is fantastic and the staff are not only friendly but have a real attention to detail for customer service. Can't wait to return there one day.

3  Thank ottleyk
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Despite living in Chingford for nearly ten years, this was our first visit.

We had a really nice meal. Very fresh and well presented. Excellent service. Will definitely visit again.

2  Thank jean9618
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I am not sure I can concur with some of the rave reviews for The Voujon.

I stay away in hotels with work regularly and a local Indian restaurant is my usual port of call. Against that backdrop the Voujon is a perfectly acceptable venue with a warm welcome, clean and tidy environment and an extensive menus from which to choose.

Food was pleasant and price actually pretty keen for the area.

In summary, for me well worth a visit if in the area.

3  Thank domandnove