1,892 results
All reviews breeze restaurant sea view private beach grand bleu deluxe room radisson blu resort arabic restaurant beach bar short break belly dancer kids club temperature controlled nice beach relaxing stay life guards play area cake
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Long weekend break driving from Abu Dhabi specifically to dry the adjacent Palm dive centre. Hotel was fine and room pretty standard however looking a little tired in areas.
Food was OK but nothing exceptional and choice was a bit limited.
Staff were friendly however having stayed in numerous Radisson Blu locations this was not their best.
It served its purpose as we were mainly there for the diving which was good

Stayed: March 2018
ramialbawab, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your honest feedback.

I am glad to read that you liked the resort as a whole in terms of its diving facilities and standard rooms.

I regret to read that we were unable to meet your expectations on some of the aspects & please accept my apology for the same. It is only with treasured guests like yourself, and through constructive feedback like yours, we truly can improve our product service and quality!

I do hope we get a chance to host you again in the future for a more relaxing stay.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Hi

Awesome place to visit if you are a beach freak and wants beach facing to your room window.
Room size and accessories are good. Particularly taking about experience of breeze restaurant where b.fast is served it’s good. However food options can be increased as it’s only serving Arabic and English.
There can be few more indopak dishes to enrich the beautifully designed menus.

However the pick of the day was the service at the Breeze , especially this lady Euphamier(pardon if I miss spelled) had been very kind and helpful , asking again and again about anything required.
Icing on the top was the care she has extended to the kids. One of our kid was not well and she has helped us in getting few cakes packed for her so that she may not stay hungry until lunch.
Kudos !!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience.

It is always a pleasure to receive such comments and to be recognized by our valued guests. I have shared your feedback with the entire team here at the hotel and we are all very happy to note that our efforts to create a positive experience for you have met with success. I must say that your kind words have encouraged us all to perform even better.

We have made note of your constructive feedback and rest assured, we’ll take your comments on board and where possible, look into make improvements.

On behalf of the entire team here at the Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and we all hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Fujairah.

Kind regards,

Rami Al Bawab,

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Location: 90-120 mins from Dubai. Traffic dependent.
Hotel: Upgrade on arrival to a suite (1220) Excellent accommodation, although larger than required for 2 people. Would be great for family of 4. Large internal area. 2 bath, 2 balcony. Sea view.
Staff: Extremely accommodating with nothing too much trouble. Valentine/Vigram provide excellent service from the pool area.
Can get a little busier during weekends.
Only downside - We ate at pool restaurant where steak dinner was of poor quality.
Great place to stay as a family or couple.
Water sports, pools (5) including children’s & direct private beach access.
I would probably think that this place could be highly populated during peak season.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
ramialbawab, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Neal,

Thank you so much for your review and your comment on TripAdvisor.

We are overjoyed to read that you had a wonderful time in our beautiful resort and we lived up to your expectation of YES I Can. We appreciate you taking the time to share your constructive feedback, your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.

We certainly look forward to welcome you back in Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah, when your travels bring you back to Fujairah.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

it was a nice day and we enjoyed a lot with our family ...in booking .com u can mention price along with the tax. it will create a better impact on your customer service ..hope you will clear this ....

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
ramialbawab, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Muzam,

Reviewed 1 October 2018

My husband and I really loved our stay at Radisson Blu Fujairah.

We requested for early check-in, which was entertained. However, we waited for more than an hour to get a room than initially advised would be 45 minutes. But it was okay, they upgraded us to the next category. The receptionists and the bellboy/valet guys were friendly, they made us feel very welcome.

The room has beautiful and relaxing sea views, you can sit down and relax in the balcony. :) The cabinets are dirty, though.. and rooms are obviously getting older. I loved the bed, and the pillow is the best! The telephones are dirty and smelly. (Room 1108)

The views from the couple's room at their Spa are really nice, and the pressure applied by the therapists are the best to relax. However, the spa facilities are not of 5* standards, no bathrobes and no sequence of service were followed unlike other spas we tried - you just need to help yourself. The jacuzzi has beach sands on it.

I requested for anniversary set up to surprise my husband which was wonderfully done. :) Thank you for the cake, too! Though it was little late and I have to follow up, they apologized and gave me a call.. it was professionally done. Thanks HK team!

The breakfast was excellent. The staffs were attentive, the chef on egg station should be praised. He is doing all the eggs, the waffles and pancakes and the french toasts alone.. But he was quick, I requested for 2 omelets, I turned to another station came back in minutes and it was ready!

Overall, it was really nice. Great value for money, a one-night stay is not enough! :)

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
ramialbawab, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear RyeVan,