All reviews lobster under construction lava pool beach resort seafood restaurant pool bar beautiful hotel willow stream spa cafe pronto beach access lava restaurant next month headed down black and white theme friend's birthday upper pool hotel lobby
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel for one night- Helena processed our check in and she was very welcoming and so helpful.
The hotel interior was amazing and the room view is towards the ocean.
Few steps away from the hotel there the couple of restaurants and gift shop (seven eleven is opening soon), and there are different water activities options and an infinity pool.
Definitely I will visit the hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Omar S, General Manager at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Meooh A

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort. I am pleased to know Elena offered you a genuine Fairmont experience and that you enjoyed your stay, facilities and service. We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Firstly, the staffs were so friendly especially to Arun of concierge and elsayed (lobby ambassador). They were so welcoming and very accommodating. Venira and mhay from nail salon was very accommodating too.☺☺

2nd the breakfast was great there were lots of selections, from the breads, cold cuts, live station etc. But a minimal selection from the salad counter ( which they can still improve).

3rd the sea breach, the water sports they offer was awesome. We enjoyed a lot. And thanks to baskar for guiding us.

4th the rooms, the rooms were very clean and neat even the attendants were very welcoming. (Popples and roan). All the requested amenities were given in a timely manner.

5th the in room dining, the orders were given in a timely manner as well, ritz and asim were very polite and friendly.

6th the view, the view was absolutely breath taking. It's magnificent and pulchritudinous. A hidden gem indeed! A must SEA (see) view.

Overall, we got a very great stay, we enjoyed a lot and hoping to come back for more. And to see more of fairmont fujairah.

An absolute perfect weekend getaway!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Charlaine F
Omar S, General Manager at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Charlaine F

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort, it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback! Please rest assure I will thank the team for their efforts to make your stay a memorable one and I am pleased to know you enjoyed the service and facilities. We look forward to welcome you back once the Beach Club is open.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I will start with the staff, they are really friendly, supportive and always smiling and willing to help. Check in process was good with no delay. Hotel decoration is excellent. Rooms also are well decorated. I booked 2 rooms and one suit, it was good and suite was really large with 2 full washrooms. Breakfast is another excellent experience.
There is a tent located near the swimming pool serving shisha and it was excellent.
Few concerns which disturbed our stay :
1- We went to Fujairah to enjoy the beach specially for my kids, we received a call one day before we go there advising us that the beach is closed due to construction going on and the same information is updated on booking.com. Maybe this was my mistake that i did not read all information on booking website however the information was provided at the bottom of the page where hardly anyone will read. I usually read the main information about the hotel where there nothing mentioned about the beach access restrictions.
2- Construction work started around 5 am on the morning which was really noisy. I was aware about the constructions work and I would expect some noises but not to start at 5 am ?? The truck sounds was really noisy.
3- Bed and pillows: mattress and pillows was too soft where my body sank into the mattress which was real pain for me. Pillows also too soft where it became like tissues after i slept on it. I tried the mattress in the single room and found it better than the one in my suite.
4- Pool and water activities: Pool is small however it is considered good for children to play. Water sport activities was good experience however it ended up with disappointments. Staff were nice and supportive. We rented a jet sky for half an hour and my kids enjoyed ridding it, the watersport staff monitored them carefully until they finished the rides. We also went for donuts ride and was another excellent experience. During the checkout process I noticed that I was charged triple amount for the donut, while asking while I was told that the charges is per person and not for the full donut. This information was not provided at the first stage before we rent the donut and the only information available on the flyer is (1 PAX). I honestly did not understand the meaning of PAX until I was told by the staff there that PAX means passenger ??? while asking why this information is not translated in Arabic, they said it is a mistake. One of the watersport staff sent me SMS advising that she will save some money from her salary then will refund me the extra charged amount !!!!!
5- WIFI: too slow and better to use mobile data.
6- No kids activities or if they have then we did not know about it.
7- No more activities in the hotel to enjoy the stay.

Overall, my summary on this hotels is (Only OK). I can’t consider this hotel as a beach resort. It is ok to be a modern hotel inside the city. Some other hotels in the same area were built to be a resorts, easy beach access or direct pool access.

Room Tip: Avoid pool view due to constructions going on
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Hussain A

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort. We always strive to offer the best service to our guests and I am disappointed to know your stay did not meet your expectations. Though, please rest assured I will investigate such matters to avoid any future occurrence.I hope you give us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We came back after half a year to relax an afternoon at the pool bar. We enjoyed the excellent service there, which improved very much since our last visit. We will come back beginning of next year when the new beach club area will be finalized .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Max V

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your visit to Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort. We hope to welcome you back once again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We live in Dubai. Fairmont Fujairah was the perfect getaway for the weekend. The drive from Dubai is a pleasant one and you get to see a lot mountains; very picturesque. The temperature is slightly cooler in this emirate as well making for a comfortable climate. The hotel is very boutique and their restaurant "Lobster" is a must try especially their signature dish "Lobster Mac'n'Cheese". We had a wonderful time. Can't wait to get back again.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Jlm1983,

Thank you for your kind words about your experience with us. I am glad to hear you had the perfect getaway at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort. I would also like to thank you for your positive comments about the views, decor and dining outlets, the Lobster Mac 'n Cheese is definitely a must!

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.