“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Really enjoyed eating here, great personal touch from the waitress who came and sat with us when taking our order. I really wanted the Tuna but she kindly explained that they only had the white tuna rather than red which wasn't as nice, she suggested that we go for the swordfish; which was actually €3 cheaper than the tuna. Well, what can I say the Swordfish was cooked to perfection, it came with choice of potato or rice, I opted for rice and salad and it was delicious. The scrumptious free deserts were an added bonus and better than the usual freebies you get. Would highly recommend this place, and would have gone back again had we been staying in Piso longer.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I am a worldwide traveler due to work. I came back to mrs Halaris' place after 3 years and I was so happy to be in this place. A place impossible to compare with any other in my travels. I even booked a hotel 50m away because in the whole Island you will simply get the best dishes here. Definitely try the ntako for a refreshing start, tomato zucchini balls a must! Ask for the fish of the day fresh from the locals , if you prefer something different the stuffed calamari is DIVINE. Service was quick and efficient everyone with a smile on their face despite the many full tables. Such motivated staff and a great yoghurt with candied fruit and panna cotta on the house. Such a beautiful place with the sea breeze blowing gently. If you come to Paros it s a must to have dinner. Thank u halaris staff for a top culinary experience!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

good food . fish and meat and Greek tapas
traditional Greek food with moderate prices
. Good service
in front of the sea

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Awful service and they don't care!
Ordered from the menu. The starters were average, lot's of deep fried goo, the wine ws opened and left for us to taste ourselves, then my wife's main course came and it was the wrong dish, they brought her the correct dish and I said she should start so it didn't go cold. She finished her swordfish and still my main course hadn't arrived. When I asked the waitress where it was, she shrugged her shoulders and walked off. we decided to call it a day and as we were leaving another member of staff said sorry.
The whole experience was so different from the other local restaurants. They say "pride comes before a fall" I can't see them winning much repeat business with that attitude.

1  Thank eatonplaceeater
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Set down on lunch time, Yes was busy up in the veranda , but Us Six Waiting at the The Sea Front 4 10 min , Noone came to Say Even Hello , And not even a bottle of Water, Sorry but ... Not ... Again..