“Coffee ambience”

Kaldi Cafe Libertad
Ranked #2 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Chihuahua
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This coffee shop is next to one of the main plazas in downtown, since the moment you arrive coffee atmosphere hits your senses, it’s a well decorated place, with mid light and clean, the attention it’s as in other coffee self service place, prices are ok and the coffee it’s a little mild but with good notes. Totally recomendable to ask for the nuts pay. They have a comfy area for smokers but it’s little.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I am a coffee and tea person and am always looking for a place to sit down, relax, and get a cup of coffee. I have been here before as this is NOT my first visit to my maternal state. The baristas are always friendly and in a good mood. Also coffee desserts are always first rate. I had regular coffee with coffee cake this time. Right across the street from San Francisco church where I will stop since I am a Mexican Catholic! I always ask for a regular cup, not a paper one since I know I will be sitting down for a little while at least. However, there are a couple of drawbacks to this place/ First, there are NOT enough outlets to plug in your computer if you decide to use one. 2nd, it gets really crowded in the evening and can NOT find a seat. I have gone during the day on both occasions so it was easy for me to find a seat. I was going to go last nite, but the place was so crowded that just passed by! I really do NOt think it is that expensive since it is a nice place. For sure, it is cheaper than Starbucks!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

His place is perfect to come and talk to strangers, drink the perfect latte on the whole city, the service is the best ! And I am in love with amable expreso, taste it :)

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I've been to this place a couple of times and it's always been a good experience. The coffee is delicious and the service is great. I will definitely be going back here again.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I love this coffee place, cool design, great service and most importantly best coffee and desserts. I don't think it needs further description, just try it.

Date of visit: March 2017